2.5

In the quiet space with the doors and windows closed, some discordant voices suddenly came from a room.

    As the target of the Hope Team, Lu Mo, of course, went to the other bedroom on the second floor alone. At the moment, he didn't sleep either. He just sat on the bed and listened to something from the next door that could be heard by the people next door. These voices made his face look ugly.

    Although he has never done this kind of thing with others, even his ex-boyfriend Gu Yao who has been with him for three months, he still understands this kind of thing. Is that boyfriend doing that?

    "Heh, Lu Mo, you are really sick. You still miss that Gu Yao like this."

    After muttering to himself, Lu Mo's eyes were dark and unclear.

    At this time, the young man's soft voice seemed to be coquettish in his ears.

    "Ah Shi, can you be gentle, it hurts me."

   "Peng"

slammed the water glass in Lu Mo's hand and he crushed it.

    In the same way, Gu Yao, who has the system, can also know the movement in the room of the lover next door. He lay on the bed, looking at Ah Shi sitting on the blanket, and said in his mind: "The system, you cooperated well during the day, But I'm afraid you will be wronged later."

    Ah Shi is the system, it has turned into a human, and when it hears the host's words, the mechanical brain still can't react, until it feels like a calm air is produced. What kind of change, and then it felt a pain in its head. This pain made the system that has now become human, unable to accept it, and passed out in a coma.

    Gu Yao saw the system that had been beaten into a coma, sat up from the bed, looked at the man who was standing there with a black face just like Carbon, frowned and said a little displeased: "Lu Mo, how did you come in, go out? "

    Go out? Ha!"

    Lu Mo looked at the man who was lying on the ground and was knocked unconscious by his ability, and stretched out his foot and kicked him unceremoniously.

    Gu Yao got angry when he saw it. He got out of bed with bare feet, stepped on the blanket and came to the man, and said angrily, "What are you doing, Lu Mo, who made you treat Ah Shi like that?"

    Lu Mo grabbed it He grabbed Gu Yao's arm, and the black eyes who couldn't see the mood at the moment looked at him like that: "Why do you feel sorry for him, Gu Yao? Don't be ashamed to do that kind of thing at night, I don't know if I will hear it? It makes people feel very dry."

    Gu Yao was stunned for a while when he heard this, but after realizing it, his little face flushed red under the light of the desk lamp, and he scolded the man softly in shame and annoyance. : "Lu Mo, are you ill? Who does that kind of thing? Obviously I just asked Ah Shi to squeeze my shoulder. Who is to blame for your own thoughtlessness."

    After hearing this, Lu Mo knew that the two of them didn't do that kind of thing. The irritability in his heart dissipated a lot, he looked at the man on the ground, sneered, let go of Gu Yao, bent down and carried the man's collar, used his ability to penetrate the wall, and threw the man on the ground. On the floor of his room, and then back again.

    After the man left with the system, a smile flashed in Gu Yao's eyes, and he wondered if anything he expected would happen.

    After the man came back, the smile in his eyes disappeared, and the actor continued to look angry.

    "Lu Mo, where did you get Ah Shi?"

    The youth's anger caught Lu Mo's eyes, and his mood became bad again.

    "I just let him go to the next room. After all, I have to rest at night, and I don't want to be disturbed."

    "You..."

    Gu Yao stared at Lu Mo with a puffed face when he heard the words. He couldn't say anything after that.

    "Since you stay in this room by yourself, I won't disturb you when I go out."

    Lu Mo, who thought he was going out to find the man again, strode over and hugged him by the waist. Before Yao made a sound, he threatened in a low voice, "If you dare to leave this room tonight, believe it or not, I will kill that man immediately. You saw how powerful I am just now."

   He was hugged but could not escape . Gu Yao, who was extremely angry, finally could only snort at the man, turning his head away and no longer looking at him.

    He didn't expect that man to have such a great influence on Gu Yao, Lu Mo couldn't help but feel bitterness in his heart, and there was a trace of jealousy that had never appeared before.

    "My room is used by him now, so I'll sleep here tonight."

    Gu Yao said without looking at him, "whatever you want, don't disturb me anyway, or I'll beat you up."

    Lu Mo felt relieved . , I was glad that Gu Yao didn't want to drive him away.

    He held someone and put Gu Yao on the bed carefully, covered him with the quilt and said, "Go to sleep."

    "Humph."

    Gu Yao wrapped himself in the quilt and closed his eyes to sleep.

    With the look of me resolutely not looking at you, Lu Mo couldn't help laughing out loud.

    He took off his shoes and coat and trousers, also lay down on the bed, took the other quilt on the bed for the man, covered it and closed his eyes to sleep.

    When he slept in the middle of the night, Lu Mo, who had improved his acuity in the last days, opened his eyes vigilantly, but when he saw Gu Yao who was all rolled into his arms, the vigilance in his eyes faded, and there was only one left. Gentleness he didn't even notice.

    "Brother Amo, don't leave me."

    Gu Yao's sudden voice made Lu Mo think he was awake, only to find out that the man was talking in his sleep, and the expression on his face also looked like Almost like crying.

    The man hugged Gu Yao tightly and comforted him with a warm voice: "I'm here baby, I won't leave you."

    It seemed that after hearing the man's comforting words, Gu Yao's brows gradually loosened in his sleep, and his expression also become relaxed.

    Lu Mo, who had appeased the young man, had complex eyes in his eyes. Since Gu Yao still misses me, why did you break up with me at that time?