2.23

The surrounding was extremely quiet except for the sound of his own breathing, Gu Yao did not hear any other sound, and all he could see was the green mist.

    Suddenly, a small branch with leaves on it stretched out from the green mist. It made a sound like a child, and the surrounding green mist became thicker and thicker, and it seemed to be mixed with It has a special fragrance.

    "Want to touch me? Come here, I still have good things here."

    This voice was full of temptation, Gu Yao pretended to be deceived on the surface, and moved towards The branch walked over and sneered inwardly.

    The branch looked at Gu Yao who was walking towards him without hesitation through the eyes growing on the leaves. There was a flash of contempt in his eyes. Humans are really stupid, but this human smells very sweet, and he must have the smell of blood. very sweet.

    Thinking of the branches here flashed a trace of greed and impatience.

    Although Gu Yao didn't know that this branch had eyes, the changes around it made him aware of the changes, and it seemed that he couldn't wait.

    When he stopped in front of the branch, he still murmured a little silly: "The good things you said."

    "I'll tell you when you stretch your neck towards me."

    "Well."

    Gu Yao Hearing this, he stretched his fair neck towards this branch.

    Seeing this, the branches muttered in their hearts, here comes, here comes the delicious food.

    "Now close your eyes first, and I'll go get you something."

    Gu Yao slowly closed his eyes without any doubts, his neck facing the direction of the branch, as if he was expecting that he was about to take it. Good stuff arrived.

    The branch looked at Gu Yao, who had closed his eyes, and turned himself into a sharp leaf knife instead of a soft leaf, and stretched it out towards this human being.

    Just when the leaf knife was about to stab into Gu Yao's neck, the next second I saw Gu Yao, who was still closing his eyes just now, twisted his body neatly, and the whole person was already out of the danger zone, and he was in his hands. The tip of the long knife also accurately slid through a leaf on this branch, which is where the branch's eyes are and its gate of life.

    "Ah... you human even cut my eyes!!!" The

    cut eyes even felt that all the energy captured in his body was gradually lost.

    Gu Yao ignored the roar of the branch at all. He observed it for a while before confirming its fate. With a sneer, he cut off its branch with another knife. Now it was completely dead. .

    And when it died, the green fog surrounding Gu Yao all dissipated. As for the branches on the ground, he didn't want to see them anymore, because the branches covered with leaves that were still green before, now Not only did it reveal its real withered branches, but the whole branch was still bloody, and as it died, a lot of red|blood|stains flowed out from the ground.    

You don't have to think about it, Gu Yao can guess what the blood is from. Humans will not bleed after they become zombies, so in today's world, their owners are only Those humans who passed by and were surrounded and dealt with. 

   Gu Yaosiji's eyes flashed with disgust, and he looked around and saw that there were three green mists beside him, that was his lover and Fang and them.