2.6

When Gu Yao woke up from his sleep the     next morning , he found that he was being embraced in a generous and familiar embrace.

    He raised his eyes and looked up, and the familiar and beautiful face was in full view. Gu Yao's eyes were filled with thoughts and love that couldn't be opened. The faces of the protagonists of each small world were completely the same as those of their lovers. Is it like this originally, or after I came here.

    Gu Yao lowered his eyes and murmured in his heart: When will A Yuan not have to do this, but can meet directly.

    "Then look at me, Gu Yao, do you still love me?"

    The sudden voice above his head made Gu Yao look up at the man, blushed slightly, then turned his head and denied: "Who still loves me? Stop being sentimental, Lu Mo."

    "Now please leave my room quickly. If your teammates see it, it will be bad to misunderstand our relationship."

    The man looked down. With the young man's duplicitous appearance, and those red ear tips, he smiled lightly and stretched out his arms from behind to hug him tightly and said, "Baby, I know that you still love me, and do you know that? My ears are very red...but it's very cute, and I like it very much."

   The man's voice was low-pitched and full of lingering | soft | Yao, he didn't struggle anymore, he just turned his head to look at Lu Mo and said, "Brother Mo, then you forgive me now, are you no longer angry with me?

    "Yeah, I'm not angry with you anymore, because I now understand that Xiaoyao, you must have had difficulties at the time, so as long as you are willing to explain it to me, I will stop asking."

     On the one hand, he just didn't want to give up the wealthy life, and on the other hand, he was reluctant to take care of the family and his wife, but now that this body is already owned by him, Gu Yao, so naturally he has to make it clear in order to coax his lover well.

    Gu Yao lowered his head slightly and said in a self-deprecating tone: "Actually, I have something to do with that Ye Su in your team."

  "Ye Su?  Xiao Yao, have you met before?"

The team members are somewhat related, and a certain jealous man started to think about it again.

    And Gu Yao, who fully understood that his lover was jealous and possessed Gu Qiqiang's character, rubbed his large palm, which was slightly larger than his own, and said, "Well, I met once, and then I was kicked out by the Gu family. "

    Gu's family, aren't your parents doting on you very much? How could they be willing to kick you out, and what does this have to do with Ye Su."

    Speaking of which, he didn't see the Gu family today, let alone listen to them. Young people mentioned it.

    After Gu Yao patted the man's arm and signaled him to let go of himself, he turned around and looked up at him with a nonchalant smile and said, "Because I'm not the son of the Gu family, I'm just an impostor who was wrongly held, and Ye Su is the That real young master."

    In the original protagonist's plot, how could the pampered, arrogant and self-willed original master be at peace when he saw Ye Su, the real young master, and he fell in love with the protagonist who was actually very small and vengeful again and again. The designed trap gradually smoothed out the nurturing affection of the Gu family and his wife for him, and then was completely kicked out after the protagonist suffered a self-mutilation once. Mo's breakup was also designed by Ye Su because he liked Lu Mo.

    As for the Gu family and his wife, they were killed in a car accident by Ye Su before the apocalypse broke out, so that he could get the property as soon as possible.