2.12

"Tsk so ugly."

    Gu Yao's face was full of disgust when he saw the appearance of the woman who was so arrogant just now, he just glanced at it and stopped looking at it.

    Lu Mo heard that a fireball hit Fang Ji, and her shriveled corpse immediately turned into dust with the flames.

    The disgusting things were gone, and Gu Yao was in a good mood. He walked up to Lu Mo and said with a smile, "Brother Amo, you really understand me, and you solved that ugly thing for me."

    Lu Mo rubbed his little boy . Lover's head: "When I go back, baby, I'll show you something good and wash your eyes."

    Gu Yao heard the words and blinked: "Okay, I'm really looking forward to it."

    Fang He, who was standing there, saw These two young men, with such a good relationship, couldn't help but feel a trace of envy in their hearts, if only Ren Yi was still by his side at this time.

    "Then, do you know how to get rid of this red flower?"

    A voice suddenly sounded in his ear, making Fang He, who was immersed in his own memories, come back to his senses for a while, and responded with a little embarrassment and fear: " Yes, I know how to deal with this flower."

    Gu Yao didn't think that his question would frighten people, he smiled kindly and said, "Actually, you don't need to be so afraid, brother Amo and I already know. After all, you are not with this woman, and you are just a victim, so I will not take action against you."

    Fang He heard this and finally let go of the heart he had been holding.

    "Thank you, and thank you for helping me today. As for this red flower, it's called a demon flower, and the thing I'm most afraid of is fire, so as long as you burn it with fire, it's fine."

    Maybe you know yourself About to face death, the monster flower that was still jumping on Lu Mo's fireball just now calmed down, and opened its mouth to speak human language through the petal in the middle.

    "No, please don't burn me."

    Gu Yao picked up the glass cover that would completely turn into a closed glass if he paid attention to this demon flower. He carefully looked at the bright red flower in front of him and found that there was a small petal on the middle petal. It is being written one by one, presumably this is its mouth|bath.

    Gu Yao asked, "Don't you want to die?"

    The demon flower, which was locked in a glass cover and had no way to come out, tapped its petals, using what she had learned from possessing humans before, with a female | He said pitifully: "Well, I've just reached the age of adulthood, can you not let me die?"

    Gu Yao frowned and said, "If you change your voice now, maybe I'll consider saving your life later. "

    Yaohua is very smart, so it understands, that is, the handsome but powerful young man in front of him doesn't like this kind of sound, so he immediately nodded again, and when he spoke again, his original voice was restored. , is similar to the milky voice of a four- or five-year-old boy.

    "Master, I will help you find food, and I can also kill zombies. Please...don't kill me, okay?"

    Gu Yao has a way to control this monster flower, so killing it or not is all right for him. Looking at the trembling demon flower in the glass cover, he deliberately joked: "But aren't you very dangerous? You live in the human body to absorb their blood to replenish your energy, you think you and I will let it go. Have you ever been?"