Chapter 29: Travis the Maniac

Leslie's P-O-V

"Melody!" I yelled running over to her.

It was Friday morning and I wanted to invite her to the MB concert. She turned around and smiled.

"So, MB is having a concert tonight. Want to go?"

"Sure."

"Yay. By the way, what made you change your mind about the tour?"

"Well-"

"Hey babe," I heard Travis say walking over to us.

"Hey..." Melody said giving him a light hug, but still wincing.

That's strange.

"Melody. Can I speak to you in private?" Travis questioned.

She nodded and he pulled her away from me.

Melody's P-O-V

"Why are you acting like that?" Travis asked.

"Like what?"

"Like I'm infested with some type of disease."

"Travis..."

"Travis what?"

"I'm really starting to get tired of you and your crap."

"My crap?"

"Yes. You're acting stupid. You don't trust me, you abuse me-"

"That was only one time!"

"Who's to say that you won't do it again?"

"That's how you feel, huh?"

"Yes. Travis, all I ever wanted was for you to just trust me, love me, and protect me. I never asked for all of this! You're a maniac! I honestly don't know why I'm even talking to you right now."

"Melody! It's because I love you and you know that behind all of that disgust you claim to have for me right now, you love me too. So stop the charade."

"You're right. You're always right. I do love you Travis. Or at least I love the other you."

"What are you trying to say?"

"There are two different Travis' that I have encountered. The maniac and the sweetheart. Now, the sweetheart is who I fell in love with. The maniac is who I have just met. And honestly, I can't stand him. But even though I can't stand the maniac, the sweetheart is the reason I stayed. But lately, the maniac has taken control of you and I don't like that."

"So you want to break up again?"

"If that's what it takes to be away from the maniac Travis, then so be it."

"Well that's not happening. Melody, I have been with you for too long. I am not leaving this relationship empty handed."

"Empty handed?"

"Yes. Now, until I'm fully satisfied with the way things are, I am staying with you. Got it?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. But he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard.

Through gritted teeth he murmured in my ear, "I said, got it?"

I couldn't speak as the pain shot up my arm so I just nodded.

He loosened his grip then locked our fingers together, "Good. Now let's go."

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*