Chapter 51: Halfcrazy Part 2

Melody's P-O-V

I walked into the house and ran straight into my room. I didn't want to deal with anyone or anything. I threw myself on the bed and cried my eyes out. I always ruin it! I can never be happy! I don't deserve happiness. I'm a terrible person.

Prodigy is right. I don't care about him. If I did, I wouldn't have lied to him. I wouldn't have snuck around. If I did, I would have just dropped Andrew. I would have been with him. We would have been together so long ago. I would have ended it all with Travis if I had really cared. But I didn't! And now he hates me. I know he hates me. I hate myself.

"Knock, knock!" I heard someone say while rapping on my door.

I knew it was Andrew. Only he does that. I really didn't want to see him or be bothered with him in any way.

"Go away!" I yelled, choking back tears.

"Whoa, Mel, are you alright in there?"

"I said go away, Andrew!"

But of course, he just comes in anyway, "Melody..."

I say nothing as he comes in and sits on the edge of the bed. I feel his hand touch my shoulder and I brush it off.

"Mel, what's wrong with you? Why are you so upset?"

I was just so angry! I wanted him to hurt like I was hurting. He ruined everything! He got in between Prod and I! I just couldn't stand him any longer! I had to let him know how I felt. I wanted- scratch that- I needed him to go. Now.

"I don't love you Andrew! I never did! I love Prodigy! So just- just get out of my life!"

Leslie's P-O-V

"So what's up, sweet thang," Roc greeted as I let him in my house.

"Hey. I'm glad you're here."

He took a seat on the couch, "You know I can't stay away from you."

"Yeah... right."

"Um... Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Never better. Why?"

"Well, you seem a little tense. You're not even sitting down next to me. Is there something bothering you that we need to talk about?"

I giggled in embarrassment and sat next to him, nestling my head in the crook of his neck. I took in his fresh scent. He smelt clean. Straight out of the shower. I liked that.

"I'm so nervous about this tour," I finally spoke up.

He took my hand and intertwined our fingers, "Why?"

I couldn't exactly tell him what was going on. But I didn't want to hide the fact that I'm not cool with Melody anymore. It wasn't right to. I didn't know how to respond.

"Well...?" He pushed.

"Well... I mean, I'm just nervous. All of the traveling and whatnot. I'll be away from home. I- I'm just not used to all of that."

"Baby... Home is where your heart is. And guess who has your heart."

"My mom?" I responded playing dumb.

"Really? You couldn't play along for a second?"

I laughed into his chest, "You know that you have my heart. And you always will."

He nodded cockily, "That's what you better say."

"Well, now I take it back Mr. Know-It-All," I teased.