Project M Special Part 1: Am I the Only One Who's Freaked Out?

Leslie's P-O-V

"This party is going to be off the chain!" Ray said as he rummaged through his suitcase for clothes.

"Yeah," Princeton agreed, "I'm so hype."

"So, am I the only one who's freaked out?" I said rubbing my temples.

"Baby, what's up? It's just a party," Roc said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Did you not see the Project X movie? Did you not hear the news? All of this is dangerous!"

"Chillax Leslie. Nothing serious is going to happen. I'm sure," Prodigy assured as he headed for the bathroom.

"Hey, did you guys hear about this Project M party tonight?"

"Found our equipment," Prince said adjusting his top.

Myles had just walked in the room.

"Wait, what?"

"Come and DJ for us at this party," Roc responded.

"What party?"

"The Project M party!" We all said in sync.

"Don't tell me you..." He looked at his phone then back at us, "Fine. Let me get my stuff."

"By the way, how did you find out? We never told you?" Ray questioned.

"It's all over Twitter. It's actually a trending topic and all of TM is talking about it."

"God..." I said doing a face-palm.

"Cheer up babe. It'll be fun," Roc responded giving me a quick kiss before going into the bathroom.

More like deadly! Someone threw a party just like Project X in Houston and one person was shot and killed. A similar party was thrown in Miramar and it caused $19,000 dollars worth of damage to the home. The police showed up at these parties as well and plenty of people were arrested, but they still want to be a part of this?

Soon there was a knock on the hotel room door. I opened it and Melody, Travis, and a couple of bacon bits came in.

"Alright, so any updates?" Melody immediately asked.

"We have equipment for the performance and a DJ," I stated.

"Let me guess, Myles?"

I nodded my head.

"Perfect," she responded.

"Did you find a place?" Prodigy asked.

Travis mean mugged him. How petty. He acts all tough, but word is that Prodigy beat him down at the theater anyway.

"Actually, I did," one of Travis' friends had said, "And it's called mi casa."

He looked familiar to me. But he had sunglasses on so I couldn't see his eyes. I've probably just seen him around school.

"Can your house hold that much people?" Melody questioned.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Come on, let me show you."

We all agreed to go check the house out. It wasn't too far from the hotel. I was amazed at how spacious, yet beautiful it happened to be.

"This place is perfect!" Melody said staring around in awe, "Everyone, welcome to the home of Project M."

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*

A/N: Pictures of the house are in the video on the side.