Chapter 25: Promos

Prodigy's P-O-V

I woke up from a dream. A beautiful one. One where the world and all of its problems did not exist. Where society did not just see me as a celebrity. Where society and its labels didn't exist at all. A dream where it was just Melody and I. Happily together. And I didn't want to wake up, but I felt a constant shaking and calling of my name. I opened my eyes and saw Walter.

"Finally... Anyway, you got to wake up. We need to do promo today."

I stretched and yawned while nodding my head. I rolled out of the bed and trudged into the bathroom. I did my morning routine and got dressed.

"I'm ready," I replied throwing on my shades.

"Alright. Let's go."

We all walked out of the hotel to go down to the 99 JAMZ radio station. There were a ton of fans out there. I sent them waves and smiles as we entered the building.

"We are back and we have a special guest or should I say guests with us. Mindless Behavior! How are y'all? Last time you guys came here, you were just so short. Little midgets. You all grown up now. How old are y'all?"

We laughed and nodded.

"This is Ray-Ray. I'm 17."

"Um, this is Roc Royal. I'm currently 15."

"This is Princeton. I'm actually 32," everyone laughed then he said, "Nah. Just kidding I'm 17."

I was up, "Uh, this is Prodigy and I am 16."

"Alright, alright, alright! Now, last time you guys were here, you brought some beautiful young ladies inside and we asked you about your relationship statuses. Any changes?"

"This is Ray-Ray. Um, no change. Still taken."

"Okay. Mr. Princeton, what about you?"

"Me? Single."

"What happened?"

Prince rubbed his neck, "It's complicated. Don't worry about it. All that really matters is the beautiful fans."

"So she dumped you?"

"Big time, but it was my fault, so... yeah."

The hostess looked at Roc, "You?"

"This is Roc Royal. I am currently taken. Sorry ladies."

"And Sir Prodigy, what about you?"

I laughed, "Um, I am single still."

"Still searching for your Mrs. Right?"

"Yup. Still searching."

"Well, there you have it! We're going to take a break, but when we come back, we will find out more about MB. Now here is a new song by Mindless Behavior called Keep Her on the Low."

We took the headphones off and sat back. Today's going to be draining. I can feel it. Three hours later, I collapsed onto my bed. I laid back and thought about calling Melody. So I did.

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*