Project M Special Part 4: Goals

Prodigy's P-O-V

I just danced with, like, three girls, I couldn't shake them off of me. They were everywhere asking for dances, asking for something called a prodconda... Yeah, I don't know. But I didn't want all of this, I only wanted to come to this party so I could talk to Melody and spend time with her.

"Sorry, ladies. But I have to go," I said pushing through them.

I felt them grabbing my shirt as they pouted and made upset grunts and noises. I love the fans. They're great. Beautiful girls, all of them are. But I'm on a mission tonight. And that's to finally make Melody mine.

Travis' P-O-V

"Tonight is the night. You got to do this. You can't just stick with this freshman chick like that," one of my friends, Javari, said.

"She's a good girl," I argued back.

"So, what are you doing messing with other chicks if she was that good?"

I didn't respond.

"Hold up, did you even hit that yet?" Another friend named Terrell inquired.

I still didn't respond.

"Aw man!" They both said flinging their hands up.

"In my defense, she was a questionable candidate," I said.

"Meaning?"

"She's too young."

"She's a freshman, you're a junior. I have heard of that match-up."

"Dude, you told me that the only reason you went for it was to smash. And you're standing here today telling me that nothing ever went down between you two?"

This was very embarrassing. They were sort of right.

"Listen, Travis. You are a man. You're the man. Now, get what you wanted from day one and leave her."

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I didn't know what to do. I need a drink...

"I'll be back," I said walking away, "Oh. I am so sorry."

I had bumped into a girl. Wait, no. I bumped into Tanisha.

"Travis! Hey. I didn't know you were going to be here."

She attempted to kiss me, but I backed away.

"I can't right now. I got to go."

I quickly weaved through the crowd and went to the kitchen. There has to be something. I looked through the cabinets and found a bottle of Ciroc. Brand new. Perfect.

I popped it open and poured it out into a red cup. Then guzzled it down. I poured out another serving then put the bottle away.

Now I was ready. I was going to do what I had been planning on since day one. Smash.

Melody's P-O-V

"Welcome to Project M!" I said smiling.

I had begun to think. I don't know why I'm greeting people. I'm going to stop after the next person.

"Yo, this party looks off the hook. A lot of- whoa."

"Hey, welcome to Project M!" I said to Astro as he stared at me.

"Is every girl dressed like that?" His friend Laron asked.

Apparently, he brought the tribe with him.

"Just the ones who stopped by the pool."

He nodded, "I like this party."

"Well, come on in. I'm sure you'll like it more when you get inside. By the way, can I squeeze a performance out of you?"

"Um, sure. Yeah," Astro said continuing into the home.

"Yay!" I hugged him, "Thank you."

"No problem."

"Come on, let me show you where you'll be."

I took Astro to the area where he was preforming then showed Laron where to DJ.

I was walking back to the door just in case anymore celebrities came. I was right to do that because right in front of me soon stood both Jaden and Willow with the MSFTS.

"Yeah, this is definitely my kind of party," he said to Moises and Mateo.

"Welcome to Project M, guys!" I smiled. "Question before you guys walk in, can you perform for the lovely people tonight?"

"Um, okay. I guess."

"OMG! Awesome!"

I showed them where they would be and where the DJ area was set up.

I then scurried back to the door. I got six more people to perform. They were Diggy, OMG Girlz, Jacob Latimore, Khalil, Jawan Harris, and Lil Twist.

I then stopped at that because I felt as if I booked to much people. So I finally got away from the door. I quickly ran to Leslie to tell her the news and also informed her that it made no sense to be so prissy and serve the food the way we were. So I helped her and Christopher put out all of the food then we went to go have some fun.

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*