Chapter 18: Wicked Witch of the East

Roc Royal's P-O-V

"I'm here," I quickly typed.

I paid the cabbie then got out and saw Malkia open the door.

"Come in," she said stepping aside.

I went inside and she led me upstairs to her room. As soon as I got in there, she tried to kiss me, but I backed away before our lips could touch then sat her down.

"Look, I hope you know that I can't do this anymore."

"But, Roc. I-"

"I have a girlfriend that I love. I can't just keep messing around..."

"Oh. Right. That girlfriend that I just found out about. Do you even love her? You never even mentioned her to me. Roc, you know I had feelings for you!"

"What fan doesn't?"

"Oh. So I'm just a fan?"

"Malkia, no. I didn't mean it like that. I just... I want to stay faithful to Leslie. You understand that, right?"

"I understand Roc."

"Okay. Anyway, did you tell Andrew anything?"

"Yeah, actually. I did."

"What did you say?"

"I told him the truth."

"You what?"

"I told him the truth, let me guess. You lied to your little Leslie, didn't you?"

I hesitated. But she seemed so trustworthy.

I nodded, "Yeah. I lied. I told her you kissed me. I mean, that was partially true."

"But you left out the fact that after I kissed you, you started making out with me, huh?"

I nodded again feeling ashamed.

"It would be a shame if she just happened to find out about the whole story," she stated raising an eyebrow.

"What are you getting at?"

"A certain someone might have a little story to tell."

"You wouldn't!"

"I would! And you can't stop it from happening... unless you do as I say."

"No."

"Yes. Now, I want you to spend the night. I get so lonely sometimes."

"Get Andrew to do it. I'm not going to be your servent."

"Yes, I suppose I can get him to do it. But, he isn't you now is he?"

"Witch!"

"Thanks, but you forgot to add wicked as well."

I had so many insults running through my mind, but telling her off was only going to make the situation worse. So I huffed and puffed as an attempt to keep my sanity.

"You look upset..."

I continued to breathe in and out violently. I wasn't going to let her win.

"You know what? If all your going to do is stand there huffing and puffing, you can leave. Because I don't have any time for you to be blowing my house down."

I stormed out and I heard her cackles from behind the door. She's crazy. I wasn't expecting any of that from her. She seemed so sweet when we were on tour together. What happened?

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*