Chapter 3: Where Are They?

Leslie’s P-O-V

I excitedly hugged Roc as soon as I saw him. When I was wrapped in his arms, I felt that warm sensation that I always got whenever he came around. But this time… it was more intense.

I looked up at him and looked into his eyes. He smiled.

“I missed you,” I piped up.

“I missed you too babe,” He replied giving me a quick kiss.

The woman at the front desk looked at us in awe. I giggled and took his hand. At that I noticed that Prod and Mel was missing.

“Where did Prod and Melody go?” I asked confused.

“They ran out while you guys were making goo goo eyes at each other,” Ray-Ray answered rolling his eyes.

“Well, we should probably go find them,” Andrew suggested.

“Yeah, he’s right. We can’t perform without Prod,” Princeton agreed.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea. Come on,” Roc said pulling me out of the office with the rest following behind us.

We heard echoes of a crowd somewhere nearby. Just then we saw a moving crowd of people come towards us.

“This happens too much,” Princeton said getting upset at the fans’ tough love.

We quickly ran to hide immediately. As we went into hiding we found Melody.

“We were looking for you,” I said walking up to her.

“Well, here I am. What’s up?” she remarked with a tinge of attitude in her voice.

“Listen, have you seen Prod?” Ray-Ray asked.

At that, Prod came in looking a mess. He took in a deep breath then exhaled loudly.

“There he is. My work is done. I’m out,” Melody said about to walk out.

“Wait! Melody! No! Don’t Go!” Prodigy said blocking the door.

“What Prodigy? What? What do you want from me?” she snarled.

Ugh… Here comes an argument.

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*