Chapter 26: A Special Surprise

Leslie's P-O-V

"Put on something else," I said snuggling up to Roc on his bed.

"Like what?" He asked pulling me closer to him.

I was at the hotel up in his room and we were watching TV together.

"Community?"

"You and that show."

"What? It's really good."

"Whatever you say."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I questioned feeling a little offended.

"Nothing baby," he said throwing a popcorn at my nose.

"What was that for?" I laughed throwing a handful at him.

He laughed, "You're lucky I love you... and popcorn."

He picked one up from off of his chest and ate it. I laughed and kissed him.

"You guys are disgusting," I heard Ray grunt from his bed.

"Oh shut up," Roc replied laughing. "Oh, but Leslie. I got something to tell you."

"Spill it."

"I got Keisha to let you, Melody, and Andrew come on tour with us."

"What?"

"You're coming on tour with us!"

"No way! Shut up!" I yelled hitting him and smiling.

I was so hyped up!

"Yes way!"

"OMG! Roc! You are amazing! Ah!" I exclaimed hugging him and attacking his face with kisses. "You are, like, the best boyfriend ever! I love you!"

"Alright, alright, alright," he said pushing me off of him and climbing on top of me, "It was no big deal. There is no way that I was going to leave without you this time."

I smiled, "You don't know how much I love you for this. I got to call Mel and Drew to tell them."

"Okay," he replied giving me a kiss then rolling off of me.

I got up and took out my phone to call Andrew first. He easily agreed to come. Then I called Melody. When she picked up, I immediately told her the news. But her reaction was not what I expected.

"I'm not going."

"What do you mean you're not going? Melody!"

"What? I just don't want to. What's the point?"

"The point is that your best friend will be leaving you for a while and she'll miss you very much if you don't go. Plus, think of all the cute guys you can meet? And think of Prodigy."

"I love you, Leslie. I really do. But the last two suggestions are the reasons I don't want to go."

"Huh?"

"Me and Travis are back together."

"Since when?"

"Since Saturday night."

"What? Melody!"

"What?"

"You know what? Nothing. Fine. Don't come on the tour. I'll just let Andrew keep me company. Bye."

I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. I crossed my arms in anger.

"What's wrong babe?" Roc asked sitting up and wrapping his arms around me.

"Melody. She doesn't want to come."

"Why not?"

"Why else? Travis."

"I thought they broke up."

"They did. For less than twenty-four hours."

He laughed and shook his head, "Wow."

I couldn't help but giggle a little, "I know. But, anyway, when's the tour?"

"Beginning of Summer. We're looking for venues and backup dancers, well Keisha and Walter is. I begged to come because I wanted to see you."

"Aw, that's so sweet," I said pressing my forehead against his.

"Yeah," he took my hand then intertwined our fingers, "But after our performance on Friday, we're leaving."

"Oh."

"So you got to let us know if Melody is really coming by then."

"She's coming. I don't care what she says. She always says no first, but she'll change her mind."

He laughed, "Good."

He kissed my cheek then switched the TV onto Community.

I smiled, "You're the best."

"I know."

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*