Chapter 43: Leaving Tomorrow

Prodigy's P-O-V

"So are you ready to face Melody, again?" Ray asked putting a sweater in his bag.

"No..."

"You still love her, huh?" Prince asked.

"Yeah. But I'm not letting her know that. And don't none of ya'll tell her either."

They chuckled, "We won't."

I put my last pair of sneakers into my suitcase then wheeled it out to the front door. We were leaving for Florida tomorrow morning. I missed Melody, but talking to her and telling her that was a big no-no because when I said I was done, I wanted to mean it. But did I really?

Roc Royal's P-O-V

"I love you too. Bye."

I had just gotten off of the phone with Leslie. She's so excited about me coming back down. I'm excited too. But I feel strange about what will happen when I do. I gave Leslie a part of me that I never thought I would give up so soon. I mean, I love her, but I don't think I'd be up for doing it again. It was sort of a mistake.

"So what's up with you, man?" Ray asked sitting across from me.

"I did something with Leslie... something that I'm afraid could happen again once I go back. I did something that I had no plans on doing until I was older."

"Did you... you know, score?"

"I mean, I wasn't trying to. It wasn't in my intentions. I just..." I let out a sigh and laid back on the bed. "I'm not the kind of guy to even think to do these things, but things like this always happen. I'm not lusty. I'm not always 'in the mood' but I keep getting put into these sensual situations."

"I mean, come on Roc. You're a hunk."

I gave him a confused look, "Now hold on there-"

"I was kidding, dummy. Take a chill pill. But, I really don't know what to tell you. You're a celebrity. Girls are going to throw themselves at you constantly, you just can't let it phase you. Either you take their offer or leave it alone."

"But wouldn't that make the girl feel bad if I don't?"

"You teddy bear. You have a girlfriend now. In the position you're in, most girls don't have the right intentions anyway. Just focus on one girl. You're girlfriend. And if you feel uncomfortable about what happened between you and Leslie, just talk about it."

"Thanks, man."

"No problem."

I slapped Ray's hand as he walked out of the room then continued to pack.

Ray-Ray's P-O-V

Ding-Dong!

The doorbell rang, I had invited Misty over. She's spending the night here because she's coming on tour with us. I ran and opened up the door, letting her in. I took her hand and led her up to my room. She pushed me on the bed and climbed in my lap, placing a kiss on my lips.

"I missed you," she said nestling her head in the crook of my neck.

"Missed you too."

We sat in that position for a moment until my phone rang.

"Who's that?" She asked lifting her head to glimpse at my phone.

"Don't worry about it. It probably doesn't matter."

She ignored my comment then got off of me to pick it up.

"Hello?... No... Who are you?... I asked you first... Do not even try to get an attitude with me... I'm his girlfriend... He does have a girlfriend and it's me... Whatever... Believe what you want... Stay ignorant, it's bliss, right?... Yeah, whatever... Just tell me who you are... Oh... Okay... Mhm... I'll let him know," She turned around then looked at me angrily. "So who's Faith?"