Chapter 40: Unbelievable

Andrew's P-O-V

"Wow..." I heard Melody say as I pulled away from our lip lock.

"Sorry... I've just always wanted to do that."

"I bet you have..."

She was smiling at me, biting her bottom lip. I saw something different in her eyes. She never looked at me that way before. I think it was lust...

"Melody?"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind if I did that... again?"

"I was hoping you would."

I moved in, making our lips touch again. What started off as a few pecks became fuller and more passionate kisses. I soon pulled away before it went too far.

"Why did you stop?"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Doing what?"

"Leading me on?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. You're probably sorry for me because my mom died, right? Or maybe you're sorry for yourself and you're using me to make yourself feel better. I know you really don't like me."

"I do like you. That's definitely not why I'm kissing you."

"Then why?"

"Because I've fallen in love with you."

"Yeah, in the course of 10 minutes..." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Andrew, I thought you wanted this."

"I do, Melody. But I want you to want this too."

"I do want this."

"Do you? As bad as I do?" She looked away from me. "I knew it."

I walked over to the door to leave.

"I want it more than you do."

I turned around and looked at her.

"So you like me more than Prodigy?"

"Yeah... I do."

I laid back down next to her then gave her a passionate kiss.

"I'm glad you feel that way."

She smiled, "Yeah. So... how are we going to tell people that we're dating? I hope you know that the only reason my father is probably letting you stay here is because he feels as if you have no chance with me."

"I figured," I said snuggling up to her and planting a kiss on her forehead. "It depends, do you want to keep us on the low or do you want to just want to come right out to your father with it?"

Everything felt right. Like it all was going my way for once. I loved the feeling of being able to hold Melody this way and feel her soft lips against mine. That was something I never thought to experience.

"Maybe we should keep us on the hush for a little while. I don't want to badgered with questions. Right now, I just want to keep kissing you."

"Your wish is my command."

Our lips connected again and we were making out heavy until we heard Melody's father yell out her name. I jumped away then we acted normal as if nothing was going on. This relationship seemed too good to be true right now. Maybe I should keep my guard up.

Leslie's P-O-V

I knocked on Melody's door.

"Hey Leslie," her father greeted.