18 (E.M)

She looks so prettyI can't help but admire the girl sitting in my passenger seat

She looks so pretty
I can't help but admire the girl sitting in my passenger seat. Even with dripping wet hair and ruined mascara she's heavenly.
I don't know what possessed me to pick her up this morning, let alone bring her to Lovers Lake. She made it pretty clear she doesn't want anything to do with me besides the occasional drug deal. But I can't help myself, I'm fascinated by her.

"Do you listen to anything else"
Bexley's voice brings me back to reality. Focusing my ears onto what she referring to, 'Master Of Puppets' fills the van.

"I didn't realize you were a Metallica hater"
I say with sarcasm knowing she actually quite likes them. She gives me a peeved glare

"I just mean you literally listen to this on repeat, wouldn't kill you to have some variety in your life"
She exasperated acting like she will pass away if she doesn't hear something else soon. I roll my eyes leaning over the console to reach into the glove box full of cassette taps

"Have at it"

It takes her a few moments to pull something out  but she grins at me and before I know it an embarrassed blush appears on my cheeks as I hear what she picked
"That's not mine"

"Oh?" She giggles "who's is it?"

"Probably Dustin's, he loves to fuck with me"
I stammer out knowing that it was indeed not Dustin's.

"Whatever you say freak" 
She looks at me, A coy smile plastered on her face .
God the things I would do just to see that smile all the time.

Looking back towards the road we are only minutes from her house but in this moment all I can think about is 'Head over heels' playing in the background and the girl next to me singing softy along to it.

I'm whipped and she doesn't even know it