❤️.•||Raph x GN Reader||•. •Your not a monster•❤️

(This story was requested  by @Khiesha112109, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: None, Power: Mei from LMK)

After a few fights the gang have received some rather impressive abilities, Leo can turn a dagger to a sword including opening a portal, Donnie can create tech in a snap, Mikey can increase his nun chucks lengths and open a portal aswell and Raph can create a hologram version of himself- it also does damage to enemies.

But what about you...you were born with a power that made chaos in your path, Sure yes you have control on it but you haven't used it in a while. 

Whenever you fought with the others this power would sometimes peek out- The others didn't noticed...but raph did.

"HEADS UP!" Mikey yelled as he threw a whole boulder at the monster, This monster was like any other.

Tried to hurt people bla bla bla- But something about this was just off- Whenever it tries to throw punch's it would aim for you...why?

"WATCH OUT!" Leo yelled as you jumped up to dodge the attack but Raph was hit, He was thrown to the wall unconscious. 

You landed Infront of the creature pissed "Fighting I can take- But throwing my boyfriend like that, That's a no no!" You said throwing every mite with your staff.

In fact every time you hit the creature green flakes would fly out, The others didn't take notice but Raph when he got up he saw it all. 

Your eyes began to flicker a fire green as your staff was emitting a green fire "Ok what the heck-?" Mikey said landing somewhere safe as the gang watched you.

You were swinging and throwing everything you got- That's when you jumped high and lifted your staff in the air...

A green fireball was formed at the tip of your staff as you grabbed the staff with both of your hands. 

Thats when the ball shaped and morphed into...a dragon "Oh...my god-" Leo said surprised as you swung down putting the creature underground...literally.

You landed slowly as you were covered with green fire "Y-Y/n?" Raph asked as he gently placed his hand on your shoulder. 

Your turned around quickly and pointed the staff to his throat, You realized it was him as the flames disappeared.

"Y/n...how did you do that?" Donnie asked as you looked at them with teary eyes, Great they know that your a monster.

"I-...I dont know how I have this power...all I know is that you'll call me a monster..." You said looking down while holding your staff.

"Y/n- Why would you think your a monster?" Raph asked as he got on his knees "Its just...when I was little- I used to be vessel for a fire...a fire so hot that no one can put out!" You said as the others were listening...

Flashback: Everyday was the same- You never get to see the outside world, You stayed in your room and only saw the halls of your home and nothing more.

"Mommy...when can I go outside?" You asked as your mother looked at you "Sweetheart!" She said going to you and kneeling Infront of you.

"The outside world is...dangerous...people would want what you have!" She said as she held your hands.

"When your older...you can but promise me...to never meet people who use you for your power...ok?" She said as you nodded...

It was night time and you had a nightmare...this nightmare made you release sparks in your hands.

A small flame hopped off your hand as it crawled around the house, It touched a curtain near your moms bedroom and well...you get the picture...

You were outside as the people tried to put out the fire and fail, You did a small gesture with your hand and the flames died.

The people were confused but were relived...A police officer approached as they kneeled Infront of you.

"I'm sorry kid..." They said as they held out a picture that was salvaged from the fire, It was a picture of you and your mom at the beach. 

"W-What?" You asked with teary eyes, The police officer hugged you as you had a breakdown...

End of flashback: "And till this day...I still try to suppress it..." You said as Raph was shocked on your past.

Mikey was crying as Leo and Donnie felt pity for you "It wasn't your fault...!" Raph said as you looked at him. 

"What you did was an accident...and it wasn't your fault!" Raph said as he opened his arms, You moved forward and hugged him. 

"Don't ever think of that ever again...ok?" Raph asked as you nodded, The others joined in the hug as this was your wholesome moment.

'The fire doesn't control you, You control the fire' 

Word count: 777