💙.•||Leo x Dom Femboy M Reader||•. /|Smut|\ •What a 'purr'fect costume•💙

(Mutant form: None, Power: None, He will be aged up in this don't worry)

Leo always tried and tried to win on a bet but always lost, this would result to him doing the most embarrassing and dumbest things.

This time he lost a bet he did with Mikey and Donnie, If he lost in doing three lair games he would have to wear cat ears, cat tail and a maid dress.

Leo tried to do convince his brothers not to let him wear the costume but they still forced him either way.

"Woah- Woah- guys relax-" You said as Donnie and Mikey dragged you to the lounge "What's so important that you need to drag me with a blindfold?" You asked as Mikey smirked.

"Oh you'll know~" He said with a evil chuckle as Donnie spoke "Were here~!" You felt the blindfold slip off your face as it was followed with the door slamming shut.

You quickly turned around as you heard the lock click '...Great' You thought while letting out a sigh "Y-Y/n..." You heard a familiar voice making you turn around.

You saw Leo sitting on the couch with a flushed face, You quickly noticed the costume he was wearing making you laugh.

"WHAT STUPID BET DID YOU GET IN NOW- HAHAHAHAHA" You cackled as Leo tugged his skirt down "Its not stupid..." Leo whispered under his breath.

You wiped your teary eyes as you slowly walked towards him "Hehe...Actually...I like this look on you" You said as Leo looked up, He noticed you taking a picture making him get up quickly.

"H-HEY DONT-" "Oh no no no~" You stopped Leo by pressing his lips with your finger "Y-Y/n please- I just-" "Did i say you could speak" You said cutting him off.

You gently ran your thumb on his lower lip making him blush more 'W-Wait...I'm supposed to be the dom one!' Leo thought as a bead of sweat dripped down the side of his head.

"Sorry baby boy but- Your not gonna bend me over that easily~" Leo purred grabbing your wrist "Now give me the phone so I can delete that photo" Leo said slightly squeezing your wrist.

You simply let out a scoff as you tossed your phone to the other side of the couch, You quickly grabbed Leo's wrist and pushed him on the couch.

You were now sitting on his lap "Sorry- since when were you the top here~?" You said with a grin, Leo could see the hunger and lust in your eyes.

Leo gulped dryly before chuckling "A-Always...yeah- always" He said a little hesitant, You scoffed as you leaned down to his neck.

Leo's breath hitched as he felt your warm breath kiss his skin "Oh Leo baby...maybe I need to remind my baby boy" You cut off your sentence as you wrapped your hand around his neck.