💙.•||Leo x M Reader||•. •Look at me•💙

(This story was requested by @000kirishima, I hope this story comes to your liking! Yes Leo will be slightly aged up in this don't worry! Mutant form: None, Power: Ultimate Encore)

Highlight...Highlight...Highlight...𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Leo was in the lair as normal while his brothers were goofing around, Donnie trying to bring a dead fish back to life, Mikey helping Donnie out, Raph him being the mother hen and trying to stop the two.

Leo wanted to have some alone time so he left his brothers alone by themselves, He was in his bedroom laying on his stomach as he slightly bopped his head to the music being played on his headphones.

He hummed to the music as his voice was slightly muffled due to his hand blocking his mouth a little "날 선 Spotlight~ 그 시선조차 결국 내겐 sun light~ 환한 빛으로 바꿔 가" (Note that I used google translation for this one dont kill me if its wrong-) Leo hummed as he suddenly felt pressure on his shell.

Want to know, want to know, You want to know? 그저 날 봐 I make my own...

𝓗𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 Leo turned his head to look behind him only to see You laying on his back with a warm smile "Hello love~" You said in a soft voice as Leo chuckled a little.

He removed his headphones and turn to face you "Sudden drop by?" Leo asked with a raised brow as You replied "Illegal to see my boyfriend now?" You giggled as Leo gave you a small kiss on your nose.

"Not at all" Leo purred as You felt his hands wrap around your waist, Leo suddenly sat up as you gasped by surprise.

"H-HEY- Don't scare me like that-" You laughed nervously as Leo had a smirk plastered on his cocky face "...What?" You asked as Leo leaned down and rested his head on your neck.

"...I've gotta be the luckiest person- or mutant to have someone...like you" Leo whispered as You felt his warm breath hit your neck.

"Oh stop exaggerating you idiot" You said with a smile as you lightly pushed him away, Leo laughed in response as he cupped your cheek.

"Who said I was exaggerating cupcake~" Leo whispered in a husky voice as You felt your face heat up, Your smile slightly dropped as Leo leaned closer to your face, His left hand pulling you closer as his right hand was pulling your face closer to his.

Your lips were so close to his you could feel his breath touch your lips, Leo didn't hesitate and pulled you into a kiss. 

You melted in the kiss as you wrapped your arm around his neck, The faint sound of the music still being played in Leo's headphones can be heard as it was followed with wet kisses.

Both your lips were moving in a rhythm as You could hear Leo's heavy breathing, He was trying to hold back on doing some...'things' to you.

Leo suddenly flipped you over as he was on top of you, You whimpered a little as his Kisses were getting rougher and rougher.

His hand was pinning your arms over your head as his other hand was travelling down to your lower shaft, He was about to lift your shirt until...

Raph slammed the door open "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Raph yelled as You shot up "R-RAPH H-hey-" You said with a flustered face and a sheepish smile.

Raph picked Leo up by his shell as he looked at you with a concerned look "Y/n are you alright- he didn't leave a mark did he-?" Raph asked as You sighed.

"No ofcourse not-" "Yet~" Leo added as Raph threw a glare at Leo "Leo- baby that's enough" You said as Leo shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Raph its fine drop Leo-" You said as Raph let out a huff for a no "...if you don't I will" You said lifting your hand which had a orb of blue, pink and purple.

The orb was releasing a gentle hum as it was followed with notes flying off of it "...Fine- but no more making out!" Raph added before setting Leo down.

Raph shot a glare at Leo before leaving the room, You sighed before placing your hand back down which destroyed the orb.

"Leo you make every situation worse...I love it" You said as Leo scoffed "Well what can I saw I'm the best!" Leo said with confidence.

Leo suddenly picked you up and made you lay on his chest "Now since we cant make out thanks to RaPh- how about cuddles hm?" Leo said as You gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Fine with me" You said as you rest your head on the crook of his neck.

'Oh the way he makes me feel that love is so REAL-'

Word count: 782