💚.•||April x M Reader||•. •Patches•💚

(This story was requested by @Khiesha112109, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: none, Power: M.k from LMK)

Finally- a april oneshot, anyways your abilities are like M.k, Transmutation, conjuration, flight, combat and more.

April was peacefully making food as her little pet mayhem laid on the counter top, mayhem slowly reached out their little paws to the cooked food as april stopped them.

"This food is for Me and Y/n- I'll feed you later" April said carrying mayhem to her level, as she booped mayhems nose  it was followed with her apartment door opening.

She quickly threw mayhem away and bolted to the door, As she saw you close the door while looking down she quickly trampled you with kisses.

"Y/N- WELCOME back-?" April looked at her hand confused on why there's blood all over it, You suddenly fallen on your knees while breathing heavily.

"Y-Y/n love- whats wrong...?" April gently lifted your face which showed bruises far from what a normal mutant or human can do.

"Hehe...everything's getting woozy~" You said as if you were drunk, She gently cupped your cheek as a tear streamed down your face.

"Mayhem- p-please get the first aid kit" April whimpered out as mayhem listened...

Mayhem didn't take long before they brought the first aid kit to april, April quickly picked you and laid you on the couch.

"Stay with me...please" April said lifting your shirt showing a huge scratch over your chest, Her breath hitched as she quickly grabbed the bandages and wrapped them on the wound.  

After she was done she rested her head on your shoulder as yours was resting on top of her head, She was holding your hand tightly as you mumble something. 

April quickly looked at you as you chuckled lightly "That fight really was somethin..." You said as April sighed "Y/n...what hurt you exactly?" She asked letting go of your hand.

You noticed her hands turned into fists "Relax...its just a demon-" "A DEMON?!" She yelled in your ear "...Yeah and ouch- but its alright its dead" You said reassuring her.

"It better be" She said getting up and walking to the kitchen, You were confused until she walked back with your dinner.

She placed her plate down on the coffee table as she grabbed food from your plate "Eat" April said lifting the fork holding the warm food.

"Um babe I can eat it by myself-" "Eat." April demanded cutting you off, A sweat dropped on the side of your head as you opened your mouth and let her feed you like a baby.

'Say everything will be fine'

Word count: 424