❤️.•||Raph x M Reader||•. •Forever 1!•❤️

(This story was requested by @Commit_Arson19, I hope this story comes to your liking!, Mutant form: Cinderace Yokai, Power: Pyro ball, High power kicks, Immune to heat)

Raph has forgotten the most important thing in your life, Your birthday, When he found out he apologized and tried making it up to you.

But he grew nervous and began to overthink, This time he was sure to make it up to you, Since it was valentines today he took the chance and organized something very special.

You kicked and kicked your fighting dummy before blowing a powerful kick which left some burn marks on the dummy.

"Um...Y/n?" You heard a familiar voice behind you catching you by surprised "Hm? Oh hey Raph" You said before proceeding with your training.

"Y/n um...are you busy today- if so its fine maybe we can just do this another time or-" "Wait- Hold on Raph" You said panting heavily.

You stopped your training and gave your full attention to him "You were saying?" You asked breathing heavily "...Y/n...can we um...have a date- if your not busy of-course" Raph quickly added.

A bead of sweat dripped down the side of Raph's head making it obvious he was nervous from the start "Um...Any reason?" You asked tilting your head "Well um- you know how I forgot the most important thing of your life?" Raph said making you chuckle.

"And that is?" You said crossing your arms over your chest "...I rather not say" Raph said with a sheepish smile.

"...Alright- I'll go on a date with you...but you better explain why were having one when I'm ready" You said before hearing a familiar voice.

"Y/N WE GOTTA GO- I HAVE TO GET BACK- GOT A PARTY TO GET TOO" April's voice called you catching both You and Raph's attention.

"Guess I gotta go now...I'll be right back for that date okay?" You said before hopping and giving Raph a small kiss on his cheek.

"Love you🤍" You said with a gentle smile, You quickly grabbed your things and made a run for it "COMING WAIT FOR ME!" You told April as you Left Raph alone.

It took a few seconds before Raph felt his cheeks heat up, he gently cupped the cheek you just kissed as small hearts filled his eyes.

'...Why is he so adorable' Raph daydreamed of you as hearts flew off his head 'Wait- THE DATE- I NEED HELP' Raph quickly snapped back to reality as he made a run for it.

He knew who he should ask...his brothers.