🧡.•||Mikey x Chubby GN Reader||•. •Never be ashamed•🧡

(This story was requested by @Khiesha112109, I hope this story comes to your liking- and please don't be ashamed of your body, Mutant form: none, Power: none.)

Mikey he always loved you for being yourself but, The thing is You don't like your...body, You would beat yourself up for it.

"How's my wonderful Dew drop doing~?" Mikey asked as he hugged you from behind, You lightly laughed as you hugged him back.

"Hey love, I'm doing fine!" You said with a smile, Mikey already knew you were lying you would always laugh or smile brightly with him but your smile looked forced.

"Is something wrong?" Mikey asked sitting next to you "What No- of course not-!" You said scooting away a little.

"Your lying to me- We promised not to hide secret to each other...ever!" Mikey said in a serious tone as your smile faded.

"What's.wrong?" Mikey asked as you sighed giving up "Its just...I'm not happy with...the body...I have..." You said looking down in shame.

Mikey quickly pounced on you pinning you down "M-Mikey?!" "Y/n why are you ashamed of your body...there's nothing to be ashamed of!" Mikey said as you were surprised by him.

Usually people would laugh at you instead of comforting you "Your perfect, Beautiful and fine just the way you are...besides you make a good cuddle buddy!" He said with a warm smile as he went down and hugged you.

A tear streamed down your face as you hugged him back.

'Your beautiful no matter what shape you are!😊'

Word count: 246