💙❤️.•||Raph 012 x M Reader x Leo 012||•. •Siren•❤️💙Part 2 Finale

Days have passed and the turtles memorized your patterns on going to land, You had three locations to where you transform.

The first location was at the abandon warehouse near the ocean, Second was by an underwater cave at the local beach and The last was at a underwater pathway in the forest.

But it was hard to pin point which you commonly use to transform so they asked karai to help and catch you.

They got your location and saw you swimming near the abandon warehouse, karai had to be in her snake form to try and catch you this time.

Karai was waiting in the water as she noticed a grey figure swim by, She noticed the figure swam up letting their head look out of the water.

She took the chance to try and sneak behind you, She swam and realized your tail was just the same length as her tail.

Your fin was much more bigger than she expected but she tried to focus on the main task, She quickly lunged at you but you dodged her.

You dived back in and lunged to karai, You scratched and digged your claws into her, She tried to fight back but you were to fast even for her, you swam behind her and bit down on her neck making her scream.

You digged your claws deeper into her as you dragged her back to shore, You threw her on the sand bed but still close enough for the water to hit her and you.

You got on top of her as you were ready to slash her with your claws but you notice her body slowly changing into her human form.

You retracted your claws and crawled back into the water, Karai was breathing heavily as she held her wounds.

You couldn't hold it anymore and you quickly tried to help her, You crawled next to her as you pressed your webbed hands on her wound.

You looked around and found some seaweed and old pieces of clothing, You quickly worked with it and patched up her wounds with it.

Might be unsanitary but it was the quickest you could think of, You quickly dragged her further away from the water as you heard footsteps come closer.

You quickly crawled back into the water and swam behind a pile of rocks, You took a peak and saw...turtles? maybe you ate something that made you delusional.

They all swarm around karai as one of them was holding tablet, the purple turtle pointed to the pile of rocks you were hiding behind.

"RAPH NO DONT" Donnie and Mikey held Raph as he tried to swim and catch you not caring about the original plan.

"WHY- HE NEARLY KILLED KARAI" Raph added as you heard what he said, True that you may be a savage in your siren form but you still have humanity in you.

"HES NOTHING BUT A FUCKING KILLER" "If he was a killer he would have killed Karai but he didn't he patched her up and swam off" Leo explained as Raph scoffed at him.

"I dont care- that thing has already proven that he's a threat and if he's out there he'll continue to kill more people IN COLD BLOOD-" "Incorrect" The turtles turned confused as they saw you partially out of the water.

Your body was still in the water but your head was out letting them see your face "Oh you mother fucker-" Leo stopped Raph before he continued.

"Look...I'm sorry that I attacked your friend but know that was just my instincts" You explained as Raph scoffed "Yeah right-" "I know you two saw me before" You said to Raph and Leo.  

"...What" Leo asked as You sighed with a smile "While I was putting on my clothes a piece of a mirror showed me where you were hiding" You explained before turning way.

"Now I suggest you to patch her up properly" You said about to dive in, You were stopped as Leo spoke up "Do you know someone named Ryn?" You stopped as you slowly looked at him...

"She is my leader of my kind" You explained in your human form, Karai was already patched up properly and is resting meanwhile Leo and Raph have a lot of questions for you.

"So- your a part of her tribe or something why aren't you around that much?" Leo asked as You sighed "I decided to split with the colony, she was fine with it as long as I was safe with a friend" You explained as You notice Raph kept looking at you up and down.

"Um- do you have something You like to ask?" You asked Raph as he sat next to you "yeah I do...whats your body count?" Raph asked as you blinked a few times.

"Body what-?" You tilted your head as Leo looked at Raph with a flushed face "RAPH ARE YOU INSANE?!" Leo yelled as Raph chuckled a little.

"W-Whats a body count?" You asked Leo confused as he covered his face with a sigh "Its nothing- just a dumb question that Raph shouldn't have asked" Leo said annoyed as he looked at Raph.

"But there is one thing we wanna know...If your an ally or not" Leo said as You tilted your head "Depends...on what topic?" You asked.

"Humans, humanity and lives, do you help and keep humans or people safe?" Leo asked as You nodded, Those men you killed in the subway weren't the first ones. 

But you had your own reason so you just kept it to yourself "Good...thats all we need to know" Leo said relieved.

'Dark secrets thrive'

I am so sorry if this story is bad I have a head ache while making this so yeah- 

Word count: 937