❤️.•||Raph x GN Reader||•. •Herrscher of pain•❤️

(This story was requested by @AConfusedGayFruit, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: Herrscher being, Power: Herrscher of void from: Honkai Impact.)

"MOM PLEASE, PLEASE-!!!" You begged as Doctors were dragging you to a pod, They shoved you in as well locking you in.

You banged on the glass begging your mother to let you go, only to see a man giving her money as they both had a sickening grin.

"MOM!!!" You yelled out as she walked away "Oh quit your yelling its useless!" The doctor said as they nodded to someone.

Someone pulled down a lever as the pod you were in filled up a dark purple pink liquid, It burned your skin as you screamed in pain.

Tears streamed down your face as this pain so so unbearable, Your vision got blurry as everything went silent...

You opened your eyes only to be in alleyway, you noticed you were wearing a fitted suit made of leather with the colors of white, black, yellow and pink.

You got up as you held your head, you noticed three floating spikes sitting next to you, You moved back trying to get away only to feel something wet on your hands.

You turned around and saw a puddle, it showed your reflection as your right eye was orange as the left was blue not to mention your face was covered in blood.

You grabbed your head as tears streamed down your face...

What happened at the lab: The pod was filled with the liquid as you were floating inside "Um (Dr.Name) we have something!" they said as they all looked at the stats.

It was spiking crazily as they heard banging in the pod, They all turned and looked at you, you weren't moving but the glass was breaking.

This was followed with your voice whispering everywhere as well as the lights flickering, You lifted your head in the pod as you opened your eyes.

They were viper orange as you lifted your hand and swayed it to the left, The pod shattered releasing all the liquid as the doctors moved back.

You walked out as steam left your body, You walked out as white stone tentacles were wrapped around your waist as three spikes were floating to your right while your left had three hologram yellow wings (I'm terrible at describing so just search up: Herrscher of void and your good-).

Guards surrounded you as the doctor laughed "Your out numbered!" "Are you sure?" You asked in a inhuman voice.

Purple cubes appeared behind the guards and quickly turned to spikes impaling them all at once.

You smirked and walked to the doctors "Don't worry...I'll make it quick!" You said with a smirk as spikes appeared behind you.

Your mother was at home packing everything as she was about to leave, She was disturbed as the windows flung open and a strong wind entered the room.

Your mother was thrown to the wall as she landed on the floor "Hello...mother" Your mom looked up and saw you sitting on the chair crossed legged as your hand was resting on your chin.

"Well...got anything to say?" You asked as your mom looked under her bed and saw the gun she hid.

She slowly crawled to it as you tilted your head "Yeah...burn in hell brat!" She said shooting you.

You grabbed the bullet before it touched your face, You chuckled and crushed the bullet turning it into ashes.

She tried shooting you again but...there was no bullets "hm- Don't worry...say hi to dad for me!" You said making a spike and impaling her...

End of what happened: You were crying while hugging your knees, You were shaking as you just killed people...they did hurt you but you didn't wanna be a murderer.

Everything was silent as the sound of rain approaches you, You didn't care whether you got wet or not.

You cant stop imagining all the terrible things you just did, You were whimpering and shivering until you heard footsteps approach you.

A large figure shadowed you as you tightly hugged your legs "Hey I'm not gonna hurt you!" He said as you slowly lifted your head.

Infront of you was a large turtle, You moved back in fear as your breathing increased "Woah- hey like I said...I'm not gonna hurt you just- why are you out here?" He asked as you calmed down a little.

"I...ran away..." You said as he tilted his head in confusion "What do you mean?" "I...Killed people- not on purpose i just- didn't have control..." You said looking down while feeling a wave of pain and suffering.

You suddenly felt  a hug from the turtle as you found a form of comfort to it "It wasn't your fault..." He said as you hugged him back.

"Well- as much as I love this moment lets go back I'm wet" You turned your head to see three more turtles.

"Will you shut your mouth- hey why don't you come with us?" He asked as you moved back a little.

"But-" "Ok- My names raph- they are my brothers!" Raph said pointing to his brothers with his hand.

"Hi I'm Mikey!" He said with a bright smile "Donnie nice to meet you!" He said waving "Leo~" He said mysteriously until Donnie hit his head.

"So...?" Raph asked looking at you with a warm smile.

'Ok!'
(Sadly no part 2)

Word count: 870