💙.•||Leo x M Reader||•. •Scales•💙

(This story was requested by @NionApple, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: Merman, Power: Water Manipulation, Heat Waves, Transforms when water touches you.)

You would hang out with the gang...just not near any form of water, even a drop of water can show...what you really are.

You were laying in your bedroom staring at the ceiling as the moon shined in your face, you looked at your night stand as there was a glass of water.

Your eyes flashed a sea blue color as the water began to bubble, the glass slowly began to shake, then right after the glass was thrown to the wall.

You covered yourself in the blanket and drifted to slumber forgetting what you just did...

Well- not until you heard a knock on your window, you slightly opened your eyes and saw Mikey hanging upside down.

You screamed and fallen off your bed "Oh- You ok?" Mikey asked as you shakily lifted your hand a thumbs up.

"Ok- well I was wondering if you'd like to...hangout with my brothers...if its fine with you!" Mikey said as you got up and smiled at him.

"Sure- just let me change and I'll be there in a moment!" You said as you were about to change but you asked one more thing.

"Hey uh- where are we going and why are you hanging upside down?" You asked as Mikey snickered "Its a secret- and this was my idea!" Mikey said with a derpy smile.

You laughed a little as you signaled him that you were gonna change now...

'Water swirls as the current grows strong'

Word count: 256