💜💙.•||Donnie x M Reader x Leo||•. •Tame•💙💜

(Mutant form: None, Power: Galaxy stars emits purple smoke, if your here it may be you like both of them or you just like to see them fight over you-)

You just wanted some alone time but ofcrouse- no Leo and Donnie would tug your arms like they're playing tug of war-. 

"For the last time- HE SAID HE WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH ME!" Leo yelled pulling you to his chest.

"Um- WhAt?- HE SAID WE WERE GONNA HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT WITH ME!" Donnie yelled pulling you away from Leo as he- you guessed it pulled you into his chest.

'Oh kill me...' You thought as they were throwing death glares at each other as you were pressed between them. 

"Um guys-" "WHAT?!" Donnie and Leo yelled at the same time as Mikey jumped a little "Um- Raph needs you guys!" He said as Both donnie and leo threw a glare at eachother before they got up.

"We'll be back darling~!" Leo said with a smile Donnie kicked him "Thankyou!" You said as Mikey sat next to you.

"Well cant leave my bestfriend to be squished and torn apart!" Mikey said as you two laughed a little.

"Hey- I was actually planning to go to the park- wanna come?" You asked as Mikey nodded in excitement.

"Alright- oh wait uh here!" You said reaching under you as you brought out your bag "I always pack spare ones!" You said bringing out a Oversized hoodie with the color pallet of Milk pink and White...

"Ok raph- what is it?" Donnie asked annoyed as Raph looked up from his book as he looked at them confused "What-?" "Mikey said you needed us- what is it?" Leo asked as Raph put down his book.

"I never asked mikey to tell you that" Raph said as Leo and Donnie looked at each other "Y/n!" They both say at the same time as they bolted out of there.

They returned back where you were only to see you were already gone- but your bag was open as well.

"Oh no...Theres only one in here- there should be two!" Donnie said as he dug into your bag bringing out a lemon yellow hoodie as Leo looked at him confused.

"Wait what-?" "Never mind that- I put a tracker on Y/n's hoodies to see where he is!" Donnie said whipping out a device that began to beep showing your location.

"Wow...creep-" "Oh shut up- I know you cuddle with Y/n late at night!" Donnie said as Leo raised an eyebrow "Yeah but I ask him for that" Leo said. 

Donnie was gonna say something but only let out a sigh as he gave up "Fine- Just cmon!" He said as Leo followed...