💜.•||Donnie x Trans M Reader||•. •A turtles soft side•💜

(This story was requested by @crackhouse67, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: None, Power: None)

You out of all the days has been the worst, some asshole who was you're classmate decide it was funny to tease about who you were.

You crossdressing from a girl to guy, how you're voice sounds, how you looked, but one made you snap back, how you're parents felt.

When you came out to you're parents it took them a while to accept you which you loved but you're bully made it sound like they faked so they're 'son' you would feel accepted.

You gave them a good beating...and a few missing teeth.

You entered the lair grumbling a little as Mikey approached you with a bright smile "Hey Y/n how was...You ok?" Mikey noticed you seemed upset.

"Yeah...just some guy bullied me no big deal" You said with furrowed brows and an unpleasant look on you're face.

Mikey sighed as he opened his arms "...What-?" "Come on i know you wanna hug" Mikey said as you backed away as a bead of sweat formed on you're forehead.

"Hey no- back up- HEY NO-" You tried to run but Mikey tackled you on a bean bag, he hugged you tightly as you both laughed "HEY- LET ME GO HEHE" You tried to break free from his arms.

"NO, YOU ARE FOREVER TRAPPED IN HUGGABLE PRISON" Mikey said as he tightened his hug with you, You're anger was replaced with joy as Mikey truly was the medicine you needed.

Donnie walked in while looking down on his phone, he looked up and noticed "Hm...you look like shit" Donnie said as yours and Mikey's laughter faded a little.

"Oh- Hey don, whats up?" I sat up as Mikey continued to hug me from behind "...Why are you dressed like that...?" Donnie gestured to the outfit you were wearing.

"...Cause its comfy- its a baggy hoodie and sweatpants-" "Wear something else, a skirt atleast" Donnie said before looking back down on his phone.

"Donnie- You know I'm trans I can wear skirts and other girly stuff on other times if i feel like it but-" "Y/n this is why no one will date you" Donnie spat back looking annoyed by you.

You're smile faded as you're happiness was replaced with a bit of sadness and heart ache, You're best friend and crush who was supportive of you changed so suddenly.

"...What...?" You said as you're voice cracked a little, Donnie sighed as i scratched the back of his neck "Look Y/n- I know that sounded bad but I'm being honest, who would want to date someone like you?" Those words hit you like a brick.

Mikey noticed this and defended you "Hey- He can choose to date or not date-" "She Mikey" Donnie 'corrected' him.

"Donnie you don't get what trans means do you?" Mikey sighed getting annoyed by his older brother "I do know what it means but it still makes Y/n a girl, she still has the parts to do so" Donnie said.

You were still young for surgery so its self explanatory "I don't care about y/n's body parts- I want you to apologize to him, now!" Mikey said while rubbing you're back.

"...Fine...I'm sorry that you're not good enough Y/n for anybody...I'm sorry that all I said were facts and you couldn't take it, I'm sorry that you cant pull anyone because no one likes you" Donnie spat as you're lips curled into you're mouth.

"...There...I'm sorry" Donnie put his hands on his hips "Donnie- that is no way-" "Apology accepted..." You looked up at Donnie as Mikey was surprised.

"...I get i may still have the parts, I get that no one will like me but I chose to be this" "Annoying?" Donnie added as you furrowed you're brows "Myself, if you don't like it fine its you're choice- I'm out of here" You got up as Donnie rolled his eyes on you.

As you walked out Mikey threw a rock at Donnie's head "Ow- HEY?!" Donnie snarled at his younger brother "Don't blame me when Y/n stops hanging out with us" Mikey walked away leaving his brother alone.

Donnie grumbled a little, Sure he said all those things to you but...its cause he likes you, He sometimes struggle with jealousy.

The thought of you dating someone else made him upset, He looked down on his phone and went on with his day.

You, You were already back in you're apartment with you're parents, They were asleep leaving you and you're pet animal awake.

You were laying on the couch scrolling through tiktok until you heard someone tap on you're, You look up and see a familiar figure upside down wearing a purple hoodie.

You sighed before getting up and opening the window "The hell are you doing here?" You asked with an annoyed look.

"May I come in?" Donnie asked as you rolled you're eyes on him and plopped back on the couch, Donnie sighed as he got in and closed the window.

He took off his mask as he looked at you "...So...How you doing?" Donnie asked trying to break the awkward tension "Fine..." You said bluntly while still looking at you're phone.

Donnie let out a sigh "Look- I'm sorry about earlier-" "No no...You were right...a freak like me cant get a girl or a boy...I get it" You said looking up at him with a cold stare.

"No y/n- I didn't mean to say that I was just-" "Just grossed out? that's fine" You finished him with an annoyed smile "No- Y/n I like you ok?" Donnie finally let it out.

"...What?" You looked at him with a raised brow "I like you...the reason why i said all those things about you not getting someone as you're boyfriend, girlfriend or whatever...was because I hated the idea of someone being with you instead of me" Donnie felt his heart pounding as he said this.

"...I love you...more than you think...and I would understand why you would hate me...I said all those things to you..." Donnie said knowing you're still mad at him.

"Hold on...now who said I would still hate you?" You asked sitting up with raised brows "...What...?" Donnie looked at you surprised "Yeah yeah- I hate you but...I don't hold a grudge to someone I like too" You said with a soft smile.

Donnie felt a cupid arrow hit his heart as he smiled while letting out an excited chirp.

'Completely different then i imagined but- hey, I hope yall like it'

Word count: 1065