💙.•||Leo x M Reader||•. •Love dive~•💙Part 2

(This will contain slight lime-ish, Yes I will increase the characters age to 19, Sorry if this is disrespectful to some people.)

Since You and Leo have started dating he's been rather protective of you, He clings to you if you don't give him that much attention...

Leo saw you passing by as he waved to you, You passed by him and greeted Raph instead "Hey raph- So anything new?" You asked crossing your arms together.

"Ah~ You know the usual!" Raph said as you two started to chat, Leo on the other hand...he was throwing death glares at his brother.

"Um- Dude your crushing the can-" Mikey said as Leo was holding a soda can he was gonna drink- the drink was all over the floor.

"Are you ok- ooooh~ are you-?" Mikey asked with a smirk "Finish that sentence and I will ram this dagger down your throat!" Leo said as Mikey stepped away... 

You walked into Raphs bedroom as he told you he forgot something, Of course you did what he said.

You heard the door creak behind you as you chuckled "Hold on- ok found it-!" You said turning around only to be greeted by Leo who was very close to your face.

"O-Oh hey babe!" You said nervously as Leo wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you in closer.

"Um- what's this about-" You were cut off as he gave you a kiss on the lips, You were surprised but melted into it.

After a while Leo pulled the kiss apart but saliva still connected your lips with his "So- You ignored me and chose Raph!" He said picking you up and pinning you to the wall.

"That requires punishment~" Leo said as forced another kiss with you, You whimpered as you felt his hand travel through your clothes...

"Y/n- Everything good in there?" You heard Raph's voice as Leo stopped "U-Um yeah just a sec!" You said as Raph replied "Ok...just don't take to long!" Raph walked away as you looked at Leo with a blushed face.

He had that dumb yet cute smirk "Well guess our little fun time is over- but let me make it clear to him that your mine...and only mine~" Leo said as he moved your clothes on your shoulder.

He bit down but not to painful and gave you a very visible hickey, You whimpered as he pulled back.

"Now run along my little bunny~" Leo said putting you down as he gave you the item Raph told you to get.

You snatched it and ran off while covering your hickey...

'My baby's bad you know~?'

Word count: 420