🧡❤️💙💜.•||All x M Reader||•. •Light fury•💜💙❤️🧡

(Mutant form: Dragon, white scales with black spots, Power: Mystic flames color of blue fades to light pink and yellow)

You have been experimented on for your whole life so you were used to the feeling of needles piercing through your skin, or should I say scales.  

But in the end you were able to escape...with a little bit of blood on your hands.

You were sitting on the edge of a roof top while eating a slice of pizza, You sighed before taking a bite of pizza then bathing yourself in the moon's light.

(What you look like, art not mine from: Distxrted Glitch)Your scales shinning from the light really made you look like a star shimmering in the night sky, Your peaceful moment was broken as you heard the sounds of screaming behind you

Your scales shinning from the light really made you look like a star shimmering in the night sky, Your peaceful moment was broken as you heard the sounds of screaming behind you.

You turned your head to see four figures fly pass you, these four shadow figures turned into glowing orbs that flied to to the sky.

You put your pizza slice down in the box and closed it, Your eyes were glued to the orbs playing around swirling around eachother...before the purple orb made a whole machine gun.

"EAT SCIENCE" A echoing voice in the purple orb can be heard, a few energy bolts were blasted to the red and blue orb. 

"Woah relax honey- might crack your shell" The blue orb sounded smug as they generated a few portals blasting energy beams of light.

You thought to yourself '...what the fuck is going on, on this day-?!', You were quickly pulled out of your thoughts as a orange chain swung at you. 

You moved back but not fast enough that the chain swung at your cheek, You stumbled back holding your cheek which was painfully bruised.

"MIKEY CONTROL IT" You looked up as the orange orb was spinning like a tornado, Your eyes flashed a frost blue as a buffer mask appeared covering your face.