🧡.•||Mikey x M Reader||•. •Cold night•🧡

(This story was requested by @000kirishima, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: Naga/half serpent, Power: Venom made of acid, Claws)

The sounds of your scales rubbing against each other followed with shaky breathing can be heard, It was snowing Tonight which was unexpected. 

You wrapped your tail around yourself as you were trembling from the cold, Even if you had a blanket that wont be enough to keep you warm.

Mikey was making his way to you while taking one more bite of the cheese stick in his mouth, All while holding some snacks for you guys to share.

"Oh Y/n are you there~?" Mikey said in a sing song voice, He was about to knock on your door until he heard your tail coil up.

The type of Naga or snake you are was a saw scaled viper, Rubbing the scales together was meant to make a deep buzzing noise as a defense.

For you that's not the case, You would make this noise to try and distract someone but sometimes you make it when your cold or angry. 

"Um...babe are you ok...?" Mikey opened the door slightly, He saw you coiled up into a little ball while a blanket was over you "M-Mikey...c-cold" You said in a shaky voice.

Mikey sighed before placing the snacks down, He walked over to you as he placed his hand on your tail, He felt your rough scales run through his hand like sand.

"...Ok- just wait I'll be right back!" Mikey said as he quickly left you, You brought your tail to your face as you hugged it, You blew hot air on your tail trying to stay warm but fail.

Unlike other Naga's they normally never get cold that easily but when its you, You easily get cold since your species live in the hottest area's of earth, like Africa, SouthWestern Asia and Arabia.

You threw the end of your tail over your shoulder and made it to a scarf, You didn't care if your scales were grazing your neck You could barely feel anything.

"OK I'M HERE!" Mikey burst through the door with a giant fluffy jacket both for your upper body and tail, He put on the fluffy jacket on your upper body first before the one for your tail.

How did he find one for your tail? he may or may not have cut and stitched sleeping bags together for this one "Ok and there!" Mikey said before zipping up the jacket on your tail.  

"Ok um- feeling any better?" Mikey asked as he noticed You were still shaking a little, A sigh left on Mikey's lips as he got on top of you.

He cupped your cheek as he felt you tilt your head in his touch, You place both your hands on his arm as you felt warmth form on your hand.

Mikey chuckled lightly before leaning in giving you a kiss, You didn't hesitate to wrap your arms around him deepening the kiss.

You parted the kiss for the both of you to get some air since you felt him pat your shoulder "I'll take that as a yes then" Mikey said with a smile.

He laid down on your chest as he heard your heart beat, it was a little fast since he gave you a kiss "So...how about that movie night?" Mikey asked looking up at you.

You nodded before lifting your tail showing the snacks Mikey brought in, The night ends with you two cuddling while watching your favorite movie.

'Personally it would be home alone-'

Word count: 584