💜.•||Donnie x GN Reader||•. •Glitch and Squid•💜

(This story was requested by @Khiesha112109, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: None-Error, Powers: Error...error...error...error...error...error...error...error...error...error...)

Everyday was the same...silence in a white room as strings hanged above you, you were laying down on the cold floor as you clicked your shoes together.

You trilled your lips to boredom until you heard a faint voice in a portal, You crawled to it and saw the gang. 

Everyone was having fun as normal and you smiled at that...but...you wanted to be there, You know what happens when...ink finds you in a world. 

"Found another world to take over?" You turned around and saw Ink "Hey ink...what's up?" You asked sitting up with an emotionless stare.

Ink scoffed as he pointed his brush at you "Relax- I'm here to have a little spar with you!" He said with a smile as you turned away and laid back on your stomach.

"Not in the mood..." You said in a tired voice as you heard footsteps come near you "Fine here-!" Ink said tapping the floor as it showed the gang.

"You can go with them...but don't take to long!" Ink said as you had a faint smile, You stood up and took a deep breathe as you jumped in the portal...

The gang was having fun until they heard a loud thud "...What was that-?" Leo asked as Donnie brought out his staff.

The rest of his brothers followed as they heard groaning near by "AHA!" Mikey yelled as You quickly covered your face out of fear.

"Wait- Y/n-?" Donnie asked confused as your eyes were slightly glitching "Woah- Hey its ok!" Donnie said kneeling Infront of you as he helped you breathe.

You calmed down as the glitch in your eye disappeared "Wait- So how is Y/n here- I thought ink would kill them-?" Leo said confused as you sighed a little. 

"Ink let me be here...but he said not to stay here too long..." You said sitting up holding your arm "WELL YOUR JUST IN TIME!!!" Mikey yelled grabbing your arm and dragging you somewhere.

You hitched your breathe quickly making blue strings, You swished your fingers as the strings wrapped around Mikeys arm. 

"DONT TOUCH ME!" You yelled in a glitchy voice as Mikey began to shake out of fear, You realized what you did and let him go.

"Sorry..." You said holding your arms while looking away "Geez- You really don't like when people touch you hehe- OW!" Leo was cut off as Raph smacked him in the head.

"Y-Y/n your hand!" Donnie said pointing to your arm as it slightly glitched 'Great...' You thought taking a deep breathe and exhaling.

You calming down helps you control your little glitchy side "So...what were you gonna show me?" You asked Mikey as his bright smile quickly returned.

"THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!" Mikey said as he ran down the tunnels...

"So~?" Mikey asked as your jaw was on the floor, It was a whole skate board park as it was bigger than you expected.