💜.•||Donnie x GN Reader||•. •Abyssal night sky•💜

(This story was requested by @Khiesha112109, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: Half human, Half abyss mage, Power: Electro.)

Many abyss mages may appear like a ball dressed in red, purple, dark blue, light blue or other colors and hold a magical wand.

But what makes you different from them is that your not built like a beach ball, You just have the appearance and form of a teenager.

And the second that sets you apart is that you don't have ANY way to contact the abyss, not a single one.

So your the good guy and always will be, but there are two things that make you one of the mages, you can float and conjure a wand specific to your element which is electro but you rarely use it.

The gang were on a roof top chilling, Leo was in the corner fooling around with Mikey, Raph stargazing in the night sky and Donnie was just looking out in the lights of new york.

The sounds of people talking, cars driving by, music being played in different stores and more, the sound of new york was just under his feet.

"SHOOTING STAR!!!" Mikey pointed out to the sky, All the brothers looked to where the young orange turtle was pointing too.

A purple shooting star flying through the night sky can be seen, The others were at awe but Donnie knew something wasn't right. 

He put his goggles on as he examined this 'shooting star', this star was leaving behind a mist of purple and pink energy...much like the kraang.

Donnie stood up whipping out his staff grabbing the brothers attention "That's not a shooting star- this light is releasing gasses only when a supernova happens" Donnie said as both Mikey and Leo had confusion written on their faces.

"A what now-?" "In other words its releasing a hot gas called nebula" Donnie said cutting Mikey off, Mikey was still confused but nodded in agreement thinking its a good thing.

"It landed in the nearest region of the forests park lets go" Donnie said as Leo nodded in agreement, Leo pointed his sword as a blue portal flashed open allowing them to go to the forests park.

They walked around trying to find the glowing purple light but no luck, luckily Donnie saved data and coordinates on where the purple light landed.

"Um guys- I think I found it AH-" Mikey was cut off as a electro mage tackled him, The mage waved their staff around pinning Mikey on the ground while giving him an electro shock.