💙.•||Leo x M Reader||•. •Creation•💙Part 3 Finale

You were walking around as normal since your friend had left to go home while you decided to walk back to your apartment.

You had your headphones in as you were listening to you F/S: Fave song, You were chilling with the music until you felt someone grab your shoulder then but a sack over your head.

You panicked trying to break free but failed as you saw giant figures Infront of you "He's perfect~" A snarly dry voice said as someone picked you up and thrown you over they're shoulder.

You tried to scream but only felt a knife to your throat "Scream...and you'll lose your voice~" A voice said as you gulped dryly.

"You know- I thought maybe today I can relax but ofcourse there you guys!" You heard a voice as you suddenly fell.

Luckily someone catched you in time, they laid you on the ground as they removed the sack on your head.

"Stay here!" A blue turtle said as he was wearing your brand, He brought out his katana and showed them no mercy...

I'm skipping it so sorry I just dont feel right today- You were amazed on how he could do all of those things.

Him blocking attacks with a portal and repelling them back, Him having fast reflexes which you could never do and more. 

Leo looked at you then dropped his katana and dropped to his knees "Y-Your...Y/n...?" He asked as you nodded slowly.

His eyes then sparkled as you heard him squeal "Omg omg omg omg omg omg- Ok- look um I know that thing you saw was um weird but- could you you know...forget about it?" He asked as you processed something. 

"Wait- Your Leo!" You said as that caught him off "W-What- how do you-" "I heard you all over the news your the blue turtle who can open portals and extend your sword to be longer and srtonger!" You said praising him. 

Leo blushed as he scratched the back of his neck "Oh- thanks- ehe" Leo said nervously as one of the monster slowly stood up.

"LOOK OUT-!" You yelled catching Leos attention once more as he slashed his sword splitting the creature in half.

"Ok- I have so much more questions but what was that thing-?" You asked as Leo retracted his sword.

"A mutant...a bad one- thankfully we have it under control...for now" "What do you mean 'we'?" You asked as Leo grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the place.

"Just...go back home and stay!" Leo said worried as he stopped "Where do you live?" He asked as you were hesitant at first but told him.

"Ok-!" Leo said as he slashed his sword and a portal opened to your apartment "Um...thankyou for saving me..." You said as Leos face was flushed.

But he shook it off and smiled at you "No problem...no go!" He said as you went through the portal. 

'Meeting our hero's'

Word count: 478