💙.•||Leo x M Reader||•. •Scales•💙Part 3 Finale

Today was the day...your gonna tell them!

"Hey um guys?" You said catching Donnie and Raph's attention but not Mikey's "So you may know that ive been acting weird- avoiding anything water related-" you said laughing nervously.

"Yeah- You pushed me off and I landed belly first!" Donnie said as you smiled sheepishly "Yeah but- I think I should tell you guys that I'm...a merman..." You said with a sheepish smile as You heard Raph snicker.

"Ok- Pft-" Donnie said holding in his laughter as you looked at them annoyed "...Wait your dead serious-?" "But merman and mermaids aren't real...they're just fantasy!" Raph said. 

You looked at Leo as he nodded, Your eyes flashed a sea blue while looking at the gang as that caught they're attention even Mikey's 

You looked at a puddle of water as you tilted your head a little, the puddle of water was lifted in the air as the same glow of light blue from the beach appeared in it.

This grabbed the full attention of the gang as you brought the orb of water to you, you played around with it until one point you collected it and turned it into a bullet.

The bullet began to shake as you let it go and it bursted into a water flower as smaller orbs of water swirled around it.

You moved back a little dropping the water as it nearly splashed you "...Ok wow-" Raph said as Mikey's eyes were sparkling.

"Ok- there has to be a scientific explanation for this-" Donnie was cut off as You hopped away "Guys c'mon- that's not all he's gonna show!" Leo said as the gang followed.

They entered a room, infront of them as a clear pool, You jumped in splashing them as normal but the water began to bubble where you were.

You quickly jumped up and put your arms on the railing as they noticed something was moving in the water.

Your tail glistening as the water glowed a gentle light blue color "Ok I think- nope- I'm done!" Donnie said leaving the room as you giggled a little.

"YOUR A MERMAN!!!" Mikey yelled jumping in the pool with you "REALLY- ok wait- did you know about this-?" Raph asked Leo as he nodded.

Leo was smiling on how you felt comfortable enough to tell the others about your secret...

'Scales'

Word count: 384