💙.•||Leo x M Reader||•. •Love dive~•💙

(This story was requested by @NionApple, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: None, Power: The ability to make Leo blush every second-)

In every group there would be that one person who would bring joy and happiness that...would be you and mikey...and yes your the feminine one in the group.

Every time if one of them would feel down, You and Mikey would do something that would make them happy.

Especially Leo he was rather getting close with you...a little to close, You and Leo grew a connection as friends...but that will all change.

"Are you sure you can do it?" You asked concerned for Mikey "Y-Yeah- I can!" Mikey said with teary eyes.

Mikey wanted to try a split with you, He thought maybe testing his flexibility would help in battle. 

"Ok- Stop!" You said as Mikey landed on your thighs "You don't need to push yourself you know" You said as Mikey was panting.

Leo was watching you two as Leo was admiring you as normal, You were wearing a crop top hoodie with a pare of stylish sweat pants.

"So...when?" Donnie asked startling Leo "W-What?" "When?" Donnie asked again "Um...Soon!" Leo said as Donnie scoffed.

"Yeah no- You said that for the past few months!" Donnie said as Leo was fiddling with his fingers.

"Tonight!" Donnie said as he walked away "W-Wait shouldnt I practice-?!" Leo asked as Donnie was already gone...

Leo was sitting in his room holding a small note- He was practicing his confession as he experienced this type of feeling before.

"...What if...he doesn't like me..." "Who wouldn't like you?" Leo turned around quickly and saw you.

"Y-Y/n hey!" Leo said hiding the note quickly "Whos that for?" You said walking towards him "No one...!" Leo said with a forced smile.

"...Your trying to confess to someone...!" You said laughing a little "Well- I wont push you to tell me who it is but- you can practice on me!" You said sitting down on his bed.

"Um- I'm not sure-" "C'mon...Were friends we help each other out!" You said with a warm smile.

Leo thought for a moment as he sighed, He moved forward a little as he took a deep breath and looked at you.

"Ok...I have something really important to say to you...Ever since the day I met you...you made me feel...warm inside- Your smile, Your laugh- Just you alone you made me happy already- I know this sounds cringey but what I'm saying is...I like you...and not like a friend way, I mean I like 'like' you...s-so?" Leo finished as your smile faded but you forced it back.

"Well u-um- that was nice- I actually thought for a moment that confession was for...me!" You said as your eyes were glistening a little.

"Are you ok?" Leo asked concerned "Y-Yeah...just...I'm h-happy for the person your gonna confess too...they are so...lucky" You said with a forced smile.

"Y-Y/n your crying!" Leo said as a tear fell down your face "No- its just allergies!" You said quickly wiping your face. 

"Y/n...ok look- that confession...was for...f-for-" Leo tried to spit it out as you shacked your head a no "No need to tell me..." You said still holding the fake smile.

"ITS FOR YOU!!!" Leo yelled as you jumped a little "...W-What?" You asked as his face was flushed red.

"I-Is this some kind of joke?" You asked as tears began to stream down your face, Leo cupped your cheeks forcing you to look at him.

"No...I'm being serious..." Leo said with a smile, You quickly hugged him as you cried in relief, Leo hugged you back as he stroked your hair.

'Its so bad its good I need to see that heart~'

Word count: 603