🧡.•||Mikey x M Reader||•. /|Smut|\ •The dress•🧡

(This story was requested by @NionApple I hope this story comes to your liking, As normal Mikey is aged up so don't worry, Mutant form: none, Power: none)

You groaned in annoyance as you smacked your head on Leo's desk top "Dude- you were the one who made the punishment" Leo joked around as he opened a box.

"I know but- WHY DID I CHOSE THIS?!" You screamed at Leo with a flustered face, Leo smirk grew bigger as he lifted...a maid dress.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?!" You yelled with a red face as the the skirt was cut mid way to your thigh.

"Oh c'mon- OH THESE BOOTS~" Leo said lifting a pair of black platform boots, You smacked your hands on your face as Leo giggled with an evil grin.

"Put it on and show Mikey~" Leo teased as he threw the outfit infront of you...

"Screw you" You said lifting your middle finger at Leo who just giggled before taking a pic "Don't be a pussy and show him already!" Leo demanded as he giggled mischievously. 

"BETTER DELETE THAT PIC!" You yelled as Leo scoffed "Yeah I wont..."

What you look like:

'Where did he even get this?!' You thought looking down on your outfit, You covered your flustered face as You stood Infront of Mikey's door

You knocked as you heard his voice through the door "Come in!" You let out a sigh as you entered and closed the door, You looked over at Mikey who was playing games on his phone.