💜.•||Donnie x M Reader||•. •You cant burn out your past•💜

(This story was requested by @Khiesha112109, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: None, Power: Ultraviolet waves, Like Allegra Garcia from flash.)

You were well somehow related with the DBF: Demon Bull Family, But what sets you apart is that your power is somehow stronger than Red sons.

Even the samadhi fire cant match what you can do.

Leo was curios on how you got your powers, You told him a story that you got these abilities from an experiment...you lied and Leo can see right through that.

Believe it or not he did some private research on your past and...well he found out you were related to the Demon bull family.

He had already seen and heard the news of all the chaos your family has done...and he wasn't happy with it.

"Ok and go!" Donnie said as you released a gentle stream of ultraviolet waves, The pole light up to a bright sea blue light as Donnie chuckled while writing down some notes. 

"Alright you can stop!" Donnie said as you listened, He walked to his computer and saw the stats "So- Your powers have increased 56%! You should be able to help us in battles now!" Donnie said as you smiled.

"I would rethink that choice!" Leo said walking in mainly pissed off by you "Why-?" You asked confused as Leo scoffed.

"Really- acting all innocent when you did the most darkest things with your family!" Leo said walking to you as you backed up to a wall. 

"Ok That's enough Leo your scaring him!" Donnie said trying to protect you but failed "No- Why should I- When he is a part of the DEMON BULL FAMILY!" Leo yelled as you realized what he meant.

"H-How did you-" "Oh drop the act!" Leo said whipping out his phone showing you a video of you with your family.

You were...killing thousands of people with a snap, You eyes began to well up with tears as Leo scoffed once again.

"Whats this...?" Donnie asked as Leo showed him the video, Donnie looked at you as tears streamed down your face.

"I-I'm sorry!" You said running out of there "Oh hey y/n want some- wait WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Mikey yelled as you ran out of there.

"Oh don't worry about that monster mikey...he was just gonna hurt us anyway!" Leo said with a confident smile.

Donnie on the other hand he grabbed a big jacket and ran to get you but was stopped by Leo "Oh c'mon bro- he's a unhinged demon!" "HES NOT A DEMON HES MY BOYFRIEND!" Donnie yelled breaking free, He ran and followed you...

You were in the woods looking at your hands as tears landed on them 'Why...why am I part of this DUMB FAMILY!' You thought throwing a blast at a tree.

The tree fallen down as a few birds flew out of it, You fallen to your knees as you cried on that spot.

You were...broken, You still remembered the day you left the palace only to try and change your life only for it to follow you and torture you once again.

You heard rustling behind you so you did the logical thing, You made a small orb of ultraviolet and turned to face the person...Donnie was behind you.

"Oh...Sorry..." You said as the orb vanished and you looked back down, Donnie looked at the tree that had burn marks...he knew it was you.

"Hey- its ok!" Donnie said trying to comfort you "Please stop saying that...!" You said laughing a little with tears.

"Y/n- I'm being serious...look why did you move here?" Donnie asked as you looked at him with teary eyes.

"You moved here to make a new life right...?" Donnie asked as you nodded slowly "Your past...doesn't matter what your doing now...your helping people!" Donnie said as you chuckled.

"Burning they're faces and hearing them scream is good?" You asked as Donnie sighed "No...You fighting to protect the people...what you did in the past...stays in the past!" He said as he pulled you into an embrace.

"B-But Leo he-" "I don't care...and you shouldn't either..." Donnie said as he kissed the top of your head "Now c'mon!" Donnie said getting up as you followed.

"Lets go back!" He said with a warm smile as you hugged his arm and walked back...

When you returned back to the lair Mikey and Raph immediately hugged you "W-What's this about?" You asked laughing a little. 

"We were worried about you!" Raph said as Mikey replied "Besides you ran out of here crying is everything ok-?" You smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah...I'm fine!" You said with a smile as Leo came in, He was glaring at you until Donnie throwed a glare back at him.

Leo he...kept his mouth shut.

'You can change for the better'

(Sorry if its messy I have a massive head ache)

Word count: 777