🧡.•||Mikey x GN Reader||•. •Flying colors~•🧡

(This story was requested by a dearing good friend @Khiesha112109, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant Form: None, Power: None.)

You knocked on Mikeys bedroom as you heard stuff fall inside "U-Uh JUST A MINUTE-!!!" Mikey yelled as you heard clattering inside.

You opened the door and didn't listen to him only to see him sitting on a chair as his back was facing a empty canvas stand while he was facing you but his hands were behind his back.

"Hey honey, how was your day~?" Mikey asked with a nervous sheepish smile as you approached "Whats that?" You asked pointing your finger behind his back.

"Nothing..." He said with a sheepish smile as sweat dripped down his face "Oh...ok...I'll see you in the main area- ok?" You said moving back out of his room and closing the door.

Mikey sighed in relief as he put up an unfinished painting of...you, Mikey had a picture of you beside him as he used it as inspiration on what he was painting.

"I KNEW IT!" You yelled behind him as he fallen off his chair "Wow- Nice painting of me!" You said as Mikey blushed out of embarrassment.

"Hey- the paintings nice!" You said sitting next to him "R-Really?" Mikey asked as you nodded,  His brothers would usually tease him of his paintings cause...he paints you all the time. 

"Say- could you, you know...teach me some tricks?" You asked as Mieky gave you that wonderful warm smile.

He gave you actually amazing tricks, he's specialty was making textures, He taught you how to make smooth, soft, slimy and more.

'Hes cute- if someone hate him kill them-'

Word count: 271