💙.•||Leo x M Reader||•. •Anger- Pft gone•💙

(This story was requested by @hoppybonnie, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: None, Power: None)

Ok so- Leo has anger issues, not like Raph from 2012 anger issues no- like bakugou anger issues but make it 5 times worse.

He easily gets pissed off so his brothers know what would happen, except there is one person who can control that anger.

And that person is you, your innocent, bunny and energetic feeling really puts him at ease no matter what, a single kiss or hug from you is enough to make his day.

Mikey was quietly raiding the fridge as Donnie was behind him "You sure he wont find out?" Donnie asked worried as Mikey brought out the two last pizza slices.

"I'm sure he wont mind" Mikey said with a smile as they brought it to the microwave to heat it up, as the pizza slices were heating up they did a little dancy dance until Leo walked in on them.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Leo asked firmly as Mikey and Donnie froze "Leonardo hey we were- um-" "Eating the last two slices of pizza I hope you don't mind!" Mikey said with a bright smile.

A nerve popped up beside Leo's head as he forced a toothy smile "Younger brother...do you have a death wish?" Leo asked as Mikey's face had a dumb smile plastered on his face.

"What- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Mikey was cut off as Leo teleported behind him trying to cut his head off.

"Yeah run little bro..." Donnie said as the microwave dinged, Donnie looked at his brother being chased then back at the heated pizza...

He chosen the pizza, Raph walked in the situation while rubbing his eyes "He's at it again isn't he?" Raph asked as Donnie nodded while taking a bite of the pizza.

Raph sighed as he whipped out his phone and began to text you.

-2:39pm-

<Raph>
-Please pay me through PayPal

<Y/n>
-Wat- no

<Raph>
-Please, please, please, please, please, please🥲

<Y/n>
-Bitch no tf?

-Today-

<Raph>
-Y/n we have another emergency code blue🟦🟦🟦

<Y/n>
-Another one wats it about?

<Raph>
-Last pizza slices

<Y/n>
-Hm cant blame him lol

-Alright I'll be there in a minute

After the short chat Raph had to protect Mikey atleast for a few minutes, He quickly ran and hugged Mikey tightly as he casted a red shield.

Leo was about to thrash his katana until he heard a munch, He slowly turned his head to see Donnie finishing the last two slices.

"Hamato Donatello" Leo said as Donnie slightly choked on the slice "You have 5 seconds to run...1...2...3" Half way through Donnie bolted as Leo's evil grin grew.

"TIME TO DIE BITCH" Leo said chasing Donnie...

It didn't take long before you arrived "Alright where's that idiot?" You asked walking towards Mikey and Raph hugging each-other.

You heard a loud thud behind you so you turned around, you saw Donnie about to torn to shreds by Leo "I WILL GUT YOU UNTIL I GET THAT PIZZA- hm?" Leo was cut off as You planted a gentle kiss on his lips.

He slowly cupped your cheek and closed his eyes as he deepens the kiss on your soft and doey lips, Donnie took this chance and run to his safety.

You could feel Leo try to break free from the kiss cause he can only last for so long, Leo tried to let go of your cheek but you grabbed his wrist just in time.

This cute kiss became a wet one as your tongue slid against his, obvious you were the dom one in the relationship.

His breathing became shaky as he whimpered through the kiss, once you separated the kiss you can see Leo's tired face.

"Hehe guess I'm not hungry anymore hehe~" Leo said in a drunk voice as You threw his arm over your shoulder "Your welcome" You said as you brought him back to his bedroom.

'Dom trait for this mother fucker-'

Word count: 627