🧡.•||Mikey x Dom M Reader||•. /|Smut|\ •Birthday boys gift•🧡

(This story was requested
by @Commit_Arson19, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mikey will be aged up in this story don't worry, Mutant Form: Neko Yokai, Power: Sharp claws)

It was Mikey's special day, His birthday, Today you told him you had a special gift for him but he had to do one thing, that was to wear a cute school girl uniform.

Mikey being the cute adorable sub he obliged.

Mikey knocked on you're window as it slid open in its own, He was confused for a moment but he got in and shut the window.

"Y/n? babe?" Mikey called to you innocently, He was wearing a dark navy blue knitted cardigan, under was a white polo and a black tie to 'tie' it all together.

For the bottom he had a black rough edged skirt with a black infinity belt with accents of silver, and lastly he had black thigh high socks and had cute black lolita shoes.

The lights turned on filling you're dark room, You were leaning back on the wall with a smirk on you're face "Oh- Baby hey how are you..." Mikey's words trailed off as he saw what you were wearing.

You had a tight fitted polo as the sleeves were rolled up to you're elbow, The buttons couldn't button up all the way as you had a chest window.

As for the pants you had fitted slacks that hugged you're muscular legs, You were a very muscular cat "O-Oh...Wow..." Mikey's eyes staired at you're figure "How's my number one student doing~?" You poured as you're tail swished like a whip.

"U-Um..." Mikey couldn't speak properly, You got off the wall and approached him, You towered over him as Mikey had to look up past you're chest.

Mikey had this little 'kink' where he would like to dress up and role play while doing the spicy stuff, his main favorite was the student and teacher cosplay.

"I heard it was a 'special day' for you~" You smirked in a teasing tone as Mikey's face turned tomato red "Y-Yes..." Mikey stuttered out as you scoffed.

You lifted his chin up more with you're finger "Does my baby boy want his gift~?" You leaned down as Mikey's tail began wagging excitedly.

"Y-Yes!" Mikey said as his eyes were filled with small pink hearts, he had this cute sheepish smile "Alright then~" You gently cupped his cheek as Mikey leaned into you're touch.

You felt his heat transfer to you're hand, You wrapped you're right arm around his waist and cupped his cheek with you're left hand, You leaned in and kissed him softly.

"Hm~ My baby boy tastes so sweet~" You growled hungrily, You wrapped both you're arms under him and lifted him off the ground, Mikey wrapped his arms around you're neck as he closed his eyes and melted in the kiss.

You closed you're eyes feeling Mikey's thighs lightly squeeze around you're waist, The sides of you're mouth curled up into a smirk.

This heated kiss lasted for a few minutes until You pulled away, A string of saliva still connected the two of you, Mikey was left breathless, he was a drooling mess, his face heated in red as his eyes were filled with hearts.

"Does baby boy want more~?" You asked in a teasing tone, Mikey nodded excitedly as he let out a soft whimper "P-Please, I want more~" Mikey leaned in for another kiss but you stopped him by moving back a little.

"Oh~ Be patient baby boy~ You'll get more~" You purred with a mischievous smirk, You laid him down on the bed, Mikey bit his lower lip as his thighs were wrapped around you're lower waist.