❤️.•||Raph x M Reader||•. •Bite marks•❤️

(This story was by @AConfusedGayFruit, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: None, Power: None- this will hold some slight lime-ish so be aware.)

Welp everyday- the gang notices a bunch of bite marks everywhere even on his ehem- thighs.

You were very new to love so you didn't know how to express it- other than biting, people called you a freak and a monster since you had sharp teeth.

Raph doesn't mind it at all- when you bite him he just feels like he's being tickled.

"Hey bro have you seen my- OH- ok!" Donnie cut himself off as he noticed a bunch of bite marks on Raph's arms.

"What-" "Jesus- does it hurt?" Donnie asked as he held Raphs arm gently "No?- Should it?" Raph asked confused as you came in.

"Oh hey donnie!" You said with a smile as Donnie slowly looked at you "What.did.you.do?" He asked with a afraid face.

"Um...I don't know- show love?" You said confused as Donnie stood up "Ok- I'm gonna get the first aid kit!" He said speed walking out of there.

You looked at Raph with a sad look "Does it hurt...the bites I did?" You asked as Raph sighed and gestured his hand for you to come to him.

"No- besides it just tickles!" Raph said with a warm smile as you rest your head on the crook of his neck...

"Ok- lets try and cleaning up all those...marks..." Donnie saw you were nibbling on his shoulder's as Raph was rubbing your back.

"Um...am I-" "Yes you are!" Raph said cutting Donnie off as He left you two be.

'What's after like?'

Sorry if its short I just couldn't think of any other scenario 

Word count: 278