💙.•||Leo x M Reader||•. •Love dive~•💙Part 3 Finale

You were playing games with the gang, As normal you won against Mikey "Aw c'mon- One more round!" Mikey begged as you giggled.

"You got 4 rounds and you still lost-!" You said as you were about to get up, You were stopped as Mikey hugged your arm tugging you back down.

Your sleeve was lightly tugged showing the hickey a little bit, This caught Donnie's attention as he went to you.

"Hey uh Y/n- whats this?" Donnie asked pulling your sleeve down showing the whole hickey.

You blushed as you turned and looked at Leo, He smirked in response as you huffed "Where did you get that?" Mikey asked as you turned to them with a nervous chuckle.

"Um-...Just...an insect bite..." You said with a sheepish smile, You heard Leo snicker as you were gonna kill him at this point.

"Well- I think we should treat this bite first-" "No no- its ok- I'm fine well actually" You said laughing nervously until Leo came in. 

"I'll treat this 'bite' come!" Leo said dragging you to his bedroom...

You and Leo were walking down the halls as you whispered to him "Are you serious- You couldn't have picked a spot which wasn't that revealing?" You said as Leo sighed.

He quickly pinned you against the wall just with his body and arm "You know what happens when you make me mad~" "Says the one who was to nervous to confess!" You said with confidence.

Leo blushed out of embarrassment "O-Oh- shut up!" Leo said turning away from you as you giggled with a smirk.

'Just put some makeup on it and were good to go-'

Word count: 267