💜.•||Donnie x Dom M Reader||•. /|Smut|\ •Such a tease•💜

(Mutant form: None, Power: None, He will be aged up in this don't worry)

Its been hours- no days! since you last got a kiss from Donnie, He's been doing nothing but invent and experiment in his lab.

You craved for his touch, his lips, his body, his moans- ok that's going to far, just the way Donnie shows his love to you makes you crave more of it.

This time your gonna make sure your gonna get it.

You knocked on the door to his lab as you heard the faint sounds of electricity crackling "ENTER!" Donnie yelled signaling you.

"Oh hi love" Donnie said not even looking at you when saying it "What are you doing thats so important than me?" You said straight forward.

"Baby- I just got bored and decided to make something" Donnie said as all his focus was on the tech he was making.

 You huffed as you pulled out a chair and sat behind him, You wrapped your arms around his chest as you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Baby not now- I'm busy" Donnie said bluntly, You let out a light huff before giving him a small kiss on his shoulder.

This gesture made him slightly jump since it was sudden "Y/n come on- I have to focu-a-Ah~" You continued to kiss that spot as it trailed up to his neck.

"Y-Y/n- Stop please hm~" Donnie said as blush covered his cheeks, He tried to continue finishing up a small project but he couldn't focus since you were distracting him with kisses.

Donnie tried to get up but you stopped him by pulling him in by his waist "Oh your not going anywhere~" You purred as you bit down on his neck.

"A-AHHMmm~" Donnie slammed his hand on his mouth muffling his moan, You smirked as you nibbled and sucked on the spot of his neck for a while.

You retracted the bite as you saw a very visible love bite "Y-Y/n what's gotten into you-" You cut Donnie off as you placed a wet and warm kiss.

Donnie whimpered in the kiss as he turned his body to face you, He wrapped his arms around your neck as you pulled him closer by his waist.

You bit his lower lip for permission which made Donnie retract from the kiss "Not now...not until you tell me-" Donnie was stopped by You placing another wet kiss.

You wrapped Donnie's legs around your waist as you prepared yourself to lift him "W-Wait hm~" Donnie was lifted off of his chair as you carried him to his bedroom.