❤️.•||Raph x M Reader||•. •Nothing was left but the scent of a flower•❤️

(This story was requested by @mgmendez2305, I hope this story comes to your liking! Mutant form: None, Power: Thermokinesis)

This took place after Raph's training, You being a good friend decide to help him with his bath since he has difficulty in cleaning his shell.

Even though he insisted it would be fine if you didn't but he let you anyway, You sorta regretted it but at the same time didn't.  

The sounds of water dripping can be heard as it was accompanied with the sounds of Raph's shell being scrubbed.

Raph's face was red as he felt your hand glide through the curves and dips of his shell, He purred as you gently scrubbed the middle of his shell.

(Note you guys are wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt, no nsfw here you dirty people)

"T-Thanks again Y/n for this...even though you didn't have too" Raph whispered the last part but it was still loud enough for you to hear.

"No problem- besides Friends help each other out!" You said with a shy smile, Raph's smile faded as he heard the 'f' word.

He developed a crush on you when April introduced You to them, When he met you for the first time, Raph swore he saw sparkles and flowers surrounding your face.

After his crush on you grew he quickly gotten protective of you, This is mainly focused on his brothers and the friends you have.

"Hey Raph- buddy" You said with a nervous laugh as Raph slightly turned to look at you "Yes?" You took a deep breath in before speaking.

"When I came to have a sleep over with Leo and Mikey, I walked passed your room and...You kept tossing and turning in your bed- not only that you kept mentioning me" You said as Raph turned away.

"...Can you tell me what that's about?" You said a little worried, You got on your knees and placed your hand on his shoulder.

Raph's face grew red as he felt you slightly squeeze his shoulder "Raph if its something bad you have to tell me" You said worried as you heard him sigh.

"Ok fine...you know the whole fight with the kraang right?" He said as you nodded "Well after that event I began to have nightmares of my brothers, april and...you- being killed brutally infront of me" Raph said as Guilt filled your eyes.

You retracted your hand before speaking "And...how long have you been getting these nightmares?" You asked as Raph looked at you with a soft gaze.

"A couple months now...soon it might be a year" Raph finished with a forced laughed as if this was not a big problem for him.

Your gaze softened as you pulled Raph into a hug, This surprised him since you didn't warn him you were about to hug him.  

"Raph...this is not okay- if your having nightmares just tell me" You said as Raph tensed up, His face growing redder by the second as he felt your body press against his. 

Raph loosened up a little as he pulled you in by your waist, You let out a chuckle before moving back a little, You looked at him with a soft smile before speaking.

"If anything bad happens just tell me...ok?" You cupped his cheek as he melted in your touch "Hehe~ I l-love you...wait-"

Everything went silent before Raph quickly moved away "aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAÆHHH" Raph screamed in a high pitched voice as he covered his face.

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY- I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT I MEANT UH" Raph groaned in frustration as he tried to find an excuse "W-Wait Raph- what did you just say?" You asked as Raph looked up at you with a red face. 

"I...I-It was an accident I didn't mean it that way I meant-" "Raph" You said as you place your hand on the water, A stream of frost slithered and crawled towards Raph.

Ice caged his wrists keeping him down "Raph...In what way did you mean by that?" You asked crawling over to him "I-I...I meant I love you as a friend-" "Oh Raphie my boy" You scoffed before getting on top of Raph.

"I know damn well thats a lie do you know how?" You said before looking over to his tail "Your tail sways and curls when you lie" You stated before looking back at Raph.

Raph's face grew red out of embarrassment making you giggle on how cute it is "Raph- you know you could have said you liked me in a normal way without panicking" You said placing your hand on his frozen hands.

"W-Wait- your not grossed-?" Raph asked in a small voice as he felt his hand loosen up "Of course not" You said looking up at him.

"Besides" You cut off before kissing his cheek "I like cute big guys" You said as Raph touched his cheek, His face grew red before fainting.

You sighed before hovering your hand over his lips, A cold stream of smoke entered his mouth making him conscious. 

"Now- Were not done yet here baby" You said lifting a loofah and a scrubber.

'Honestly I hated how I write this story but meh-'

Word count: 844