🧡.•||Mikey x M Reader||•. /|Smut|\ •Steamy sleep over•🧡

(Mutant form: None, Power: None, He will be aged up in this don't worry)

Mikey invited you to have a sleep over with him, You two have been best friends since the day you two met but there was something with your relationship.

You two are not only friends but best friends with benefits- yup that's right people, Tonight that would change.

Mikey fixed up the snacks and drinks as he turned on the fairy lights, he decided that your sleep over would be a pillow fort.

He heard a knock on the door making him stop everything he did, He swiftly exited the fort and swinged the door open.

Mikey happily greeted you with open arms as you returned the hug "Y/N YOU MADE IT!!!" Mikey retracted the hug as You looked at him up and down.

"A giraffe onesie?" You said with a smile "Yeah BUT- IT HAS A HOOD!" Mikey said as he put the hood on, the hood had ears on each side which made it more cute.

"Damn- you were dedicated" You said walking in the room as you saw the pillow fort "Yup- besides a normal pillow fort would have been boring" Mikey said while rolling his eyes and closing the door.

"Well- lets get this sleep over started" You said with smirk, Mikey was about to say something until you suddenly pushed and pinned him to the door.

"Y-Y/n-?!" Mikey's face grew red as he felt you lift his chin with your finger, Mikey expected a kiss as your faces were so close you could feel each others breaths.

There was a moment of silence before it was filled with laughter "JESUS- YOUR FACE IS RED HAHAHAHA" You held your stomach while laughing.

"Hehe...yeah" Mikey said as he cupped his warm cheek, He enjoyed it when you tease him but there was just this one reminder that made his heart sink.

Even though you two are friends with benefits he's not sure if your just doing this to make him feel better.

"Mikey- Mikey~?" You snapped your fingers Infront of him snapping him out of his trance "O-Oh- sorry what was that?" Mikey asked confused.

"Um- its nothing just uh- wondering if you wanna you know- watch that movie you really like" You said scratching the back of your neck.

A smile quickly bloomed on Mikey's face as he quickly whipped out the computer "YES!" He said with a sunny grin.

You gave him a small smile as to how cute his action was.