💙.•||Leo x M Reader||•. •1000%•💙

(This story was requested by @Jasmine_Williams14 I hope this story comes to your liking! Will contain some lime, the turtles are slightly aged up so don't worry Mutant form: Wolf, Power: Sharp claws and teeth)

You were a wolf yokai, You weren't good with any weapons when you grew up but your claws were a very useful asset to you.

You were much more taller than Leo around 5'9 or 6 and lets just say you were to one who wore pants in the relationship.

You were at the lair having a late night date with Leo, Leo was sitting on your lap as he found comfort on your soft, warm, fluffy body.

He enjoyed himself but there was one thing he didn't realize something, He was actually riling you up, He kept on wiggling and grinding on your lower shaft by accident.

Even his tiny tail swinging and gently slithering across your lower shaft made you huff every-time it swiped passed.

"Hey sakura are you alright?" Leo asked worried as you were breathing heavily with a red face "Y-Yeah" You groaned out as he scooted closer.

His thighs rubbing against yours was the hardest thing, Your breath hitched as Leo cupped your cheeks "Hey hey- what's wrong?" Leo asked as You huffed.

You furrowed your eyebrows before pinning Leo down "S-Sakura-!?" Leo said flustered from your sudden notion.

"Y-You- you really like to tease me don't yah~?" You purred, You leaned down on the crook of Leo's neck as you licked it.

Your long warm, wet tongue slid against his soft spot making him whimper "Y-Y/n- what's gotten into you?!" Leo moaned out as you pressed your body against his. 

"I-I cant hold it...I wanna...wanna" You panted as Leo looked at you "W-What?" "Mark you" You growled as you bit down on his shoulder.

Your bite was strong enough to dig into his skin but not strong enough for the skin to break "A-AHHm~" Leo slammed his hand on his mouth.

Tears filled his eyes both from pain and pleasure, You sucked and nibbled on his neck for a few minutes before retracting the bite.

You looked at your mark with a smirk as a tired steamy Leo was under you "Did that hurt?" You asked as Leo let out a tired laugh before giving you a kiss.

"Not at all baby not at all" He chirped while giggling "Dumb wolf" Leo teased by petting your ears, You leaned into his touch while chuckling a little.

"Correction 'your' dumb wolf" You teased back...

"Couple goals~" Mikey teared up before fainting dramatically "Mikey get up- lets go to bed!" Raph being the mother hen commanded as Mikey listened. 

"...How is he dating before me-?" Donnie asked walking past Raph "It doesn't, they're having they're moments so lets go!" Raph pushed his brothers away from the room to they're separate bedrooms. 

'Full of you 1000%~'

Word count: 470