💜💙.•||Donnie x M Reader x Leo||•. /|Smut|\ •Pick me Choose me Love me Fuck me•💙💜

(This story holds smut and the characters will be aged up above 18, if your uncomfy You can exit the book or read the next chapters, Mutant form: none, Power: none)

Its clear enough they fight over you, Constant bickering of who your going to hang out with, does annoy you a little, but you can tolerate it.

You entered the lair holding paper bags filled with food and drinks, You came back from work and decide to hang out with the turtles , you were greeted by Mikey trampling you with a hug.

"Y/N- YOUR BACK!!!" Mikey said lifting you in the air while hugging you by your waist "MIKEY I MISSED YOU TOO!" You said hugging him back.

Mikey placed you down as he took the bags and carried them to the kitchen "Ah- Mikey I can do it its fine-" "No no- let me" Mikey said in a flirty voice.

He always jokes around with you by flirting most of the time, He knows fully well that you are dating Leo and Donnie.

"Oh- your such a gentlemen doctor delicate touch~" You said fluttering your eyelashes like a princess before you two burst into laughter.

"GENTLEMEN-PFT HAHAHA" Mikey laughed as he place the bags on the counter top, You did the same as it was followed with you holding on the counter.

"H-Hey where are Leo and Donnie?" You laughed a little as Mikey replied "In lounge- but be careful" Mikey said warning you.

"Why?" You asked laughing a little, Mikey bit his lower lip while looking down nervously "Lets just say they had to much to drink..." Mikey said as You sighed with a smile "I delt much worse" You said walking away...

You walked to the lounge and saw Donnie and Leo completely drunk "They sound annoying *hic*" Donnie said holding a shot glass "I KNOW RIGHT?!" Leo wailed as he drank his shot glass. 

"Oh hey its y/n~" Leo said with a drunk smile, Donnie turned to look at you with a wink "How many bottles did you guys drink?" You asked walking to them.

You stood infront of them waiting for an explanation but instead pulled into Leo's lap "I missed you so much~ *hic*" Leo said laughing a little as Donnie crawled to your lap.

Donnie grouped and squished your thighs as your face grew red "Hey- my toy" Leo said slapping Donnie's hand away.

"Ok- I don't have time for you guys to start fighting- I just came back from work and the grocery store all I ask for is a peaceful night" You said trying to get off of Leo.