🧡.•||Mikey x M Reader||•. •Blinding Light•🧡

(Mutant form: None, Powers: Photokinesis, manipulation and conjuration of light, Portal conjuration.)

You gained these abilities from an accident, depending on your emotions your power will grow stronger or weaker.

The more positive your emotion's are the stronger the light and power, the more negative your emotions get your power will pass through its limit.

"A LITTLE HELP HERE" Leo yelled as he was hanging on a horn of a bull mutant, Donnie tried to paralyze it with an electric shock only for it to be thrown at him and leo. 

Mikey threw his nun-chucks tying it down but not for long "Y/N DO SOMETHING" Mikey yelled at you as you conjured a orb of light and threw it at the creature.

The creature screamed in pain as the area where your light was thrown began to release steam and bubble.

The creature roared thrashing its arms breaking free form Mikey's nun-chucks, Before you could make another light the creature threw a flag pole at you.

Raph got infront of you blocking the attack only for the edge of his shell to crack as a shard of metal got in Raphs leg, You kneeled on Raphs level before you guys limped far away.

Raph winced in pain as you tried to help him, You had zero idea on how to fix this all while there was a fight happening behind you.

"Y/N GET OVER HERE" Leo yelled as Donnie agreed with him, Mikey yelled non-stop for you to come over there, you conjured six orbs of light and pointed to the creature.

The orbs jetted to the creature as they began to swirl around it creating a vacuum seal of heat, The creature howled in pain as you fixed Raphs wound. 

"Y/N COME ON!" Mikey said grabbing your arm, you winced in pain as he dragged your back to the fight.

You and Mikey were thrown back by the creatures roar, the orbs disappeared as you quickly got up, You threw three orbs of light at it before conjuring a whole orb of light and throwing it at the creature.

You generated a single beam of light on your hand blinding and burning the creature a little, You moved your arm to the side and opened your hand.

A stream of colored light swirled around the beam creating a portal to the void, you pushed your power creating a strong wind pushing the creature in a little.

You just don't want to see creatures or living things die, whether villain, hero or mutant you hate the feeling of something dying.

The creature was half way in, the beam of light you made converted to the same stream of colors on your arm.

The creature was about to go through before Mikey chained the creatures neck, Leo jumped high before slashing his sword cutting the creatures head off.

When the head of the creature landed your power stopped causing the portal to close, the dead body of the mutant fell through and flew across the void.

"DANG- dude how strong is your sword-?" Mikey asked joyfully as Leo scoffed and flexed as normal, You were on your knees infront of the mutant.

You could still hear the creatures faint breathing, as soon as the breathing stopped you swore you felt the most painful emotion causing a butterfly of light to fly out of your hand.

Mikey took notice of the butterfly and you, He knew how you felt but...this was they're job "Yo Y/n- oh did you want to push that thing through the portal instead-?" Leo asked jokingly.

The sound of light humming can be heard from your hand, The stream of light flew to Raph who was being aided by Donnie, you send both of them back to the lair.

"Hm cool- anyways lets go back- HEY" Leo was cut off as you fell through the portal leaving Mikey and Leo alone.

"Tch- dumbass" Leo mumbled before opening a portal for him and Mikey to go through...

As they came back Mikey saw Donnie treating Raphs wound properly, Leo walking to his room but no sign of you.

Not until he heard the same humming sound and a orb of light floating out of your room, He knocked and slightly opened the door, he saw you were sitting on the edge of your bed.

Seeing a few orbs of light floating around you, a few were flying around but seven orbs were circling you "Y/n...I know what we did to that mutant was wrong...but we had to do something-" Mikey was cut off as he hear you laugh.

"Really- cutting its head off was the solution?" You asked as Mikey nervously fiddled with his fingers "I get that, that situation was stressful but my idea was to throw it in the void" You said getting up.

As you walked to him a few orbs of light circled around You and Mikey "B-But it would have died in there-" "No it wouldn't- you know how i know that, its because the light i generated pushed its oxygen out- it would have died but it didn't" You said as the orbs began to spin faster and faster.   

"Y-Y/n- its getting hot now-" Mikey said scared as sweat dripped down his face "P-Please- ngh" You grabbed Mikey's wrist cutting him off.

"You know i had an injury on my wrist mikey...tell me why did you pull it?" You asked as your eyes glowed a fluorescent e/c: eye color.

The light began to heat up Mikey's wrist causing slight burns to form "Y-Y/N LET GO!" Mikey yelled with tears, You held onto his wrist tighter causing him to scream in pain.

Before you know it Donnie injected a serum in your neck causing you to fall asleep, The orbs of light died as Mikey held his wrist while whimpering in pain.

"Mikey- its ok were here..." Raph said patting Mikey's head, Donnie put on a collar dampener on your neck as he threw you over his shoulder. 

'I am anti-fragile'

Word count: 978