f i v e

Hali ♡________

Hali
________

I woke up the next morning with a phone call from an unknown number. It was around 9:00 in the morning and i didn't plan on getting up any time soon.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hii" The voice was cheerful and perky. "It's Sarah, Sarah Cameron"

"Oh my god, hi Sarah" I smiled when I remembered the girl from the party. "How'd you get my number?"

"Rafe gave it to me" She replied.

"Thought so" I laughed.

"So i was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" The girl asked. I hesitated for a moment, remembering what the pogues had said about the Cameron's and how annoyed Kiara and JJ were. But then again, that was Rafe, not Sarah. They didn't say anything about Sarah.

"I would love to" I smiled as i pulled on some shorts.

"Yay, you remember where we live?"

"Pretty sure" I replied.

"Great, see you soon" The girl exclaimed.

"See you" I laughed before hanging up the phone. I threw on a lavender bikini with a red and white striped crop over the top. I flattened out my grey shorts with my hands before applying some makeup and brushing out my hair. I placed on my necklace and rings as i walked down the hallway.

"Morning mom" I kissed her on the cheek as she washed some dishes.

"Morning honey" She smiled back. "Going somewhere?"

"Uh yeah, just to the Cameron's place to hang out with Sarah" I replied as I slipped on my shoes.

"Sarah? That's a new one" She smiled.

"You know me, can never have enough friends" I shrugged.

"Alright honey, have fun just be careful" She nodded for me to go.

"I will" I called out as I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. The pogues haven't really planned anything today although we were probably gonna sit around the château like usual.

Once again i drove through figure eight, the houses seemed to amaze me once again. I pulled up into the Cameron's driveway, admiring the large house. Rafe stood in the front yard, standing over his red dirt bike.

"Hey" I hollered out to him, his head turning instantly.

"Hali, hey" A small smile set across his face as i approached him. "What are you doing here?"

"Hanging with Sarah" I shrugged. "What are you doing?"

"Fixing her up a little" Rafe nodded towards his bike.

"Hali!" I turned to see Sarah running out of her house, a huge smile planted across her face. She wrapped her arms around my neck, enlarging me into a hug. Rafe turned back to his bike, minding his own business.