t w e n t y e i g h t

____________________________________

pacify her - melanie martinez
pacify him
he's getting on my nerves
You don't love him
Stop lying with those words

____________________________________

hali
________

I felt my heart beating rapidly against my chest, yelling at me to go back. I felt as though I couldn't breathe, as if someone had their hands around my throat, remembering I was by myself.

I pushed open the large glass door that led into the Cameron's.

A million thoughts rushed through my mind, faster than I could encounter them. My throat felt dry and my palms sweaty.

I peered down the corridors, checking for anyone of anything.

I tried digging my nails into my skin to help calm down, something I found I did often. I felt really dizzy and super faint, the ground felt like i was out on a boat in a storm.

I quietly snuck up the stairs, feeling a scene of unbelongingness.

I was terrified that my racing heart would kill me from a heart attack. My chest tightening at every terrified breath.

I stumbled down the hallway, directly towards Rafes room.

I twisted the rings on my fingers as my soft steps trailed down the hallway.

Arriving at the blondes room, i took hold of the handle.

I took a deal breath before opening the door, trying my best to calm my nerves. Inhaling through my nose and exhaling through my mouth, i twisted the doorknob.

The dirty blonde knelt next to his bedside table, a white substance sprinkled across it. His head snapped instantly at the sudden noise, quick to cover up the scene.

"Don't bother hiding your coke, i already saw it" I crossed my arms as I leant against the door, making sure it was unlocked just in case. The boy scratched the back of his head as he tried to find the words. "Anything else you're trying?"

"Not that it's any of your business" He shrugged with a sniffle.

"Sorry for caring" I rolled my eyes as I switched the weight from one leg to another.

He chuckled in disbelief. "You don't care"

"What do you mean by that?" I frowned with slight determination in my voice.

"You never cared"

"Bullshit, don't even start right now" I scoffed as I pushed off the wall. "I always cared about you, do you remember what you did last night or were you too high on coke to remember" I nod with a raise of my eyebrow.