t h i r t y t h r e e

__________________________________

romantic homicide - d4vd
in the back of my mind
you died
and i didn't even cry
no, not a single tear

__________________________________

hali
_______

Ward leads us to the table and offers us drinks. As we wait for everyone to be seated, murmurs fill the room with general conversation. The long table is covered with a white table cloth, large white plates placed in front of each chair followed by multiple silver chafers. Perfectly placed silverware sat beside each plate, a neatly folded napkin to sit alongside.

"Anyone seen Rafe?" Ward frowned with question as he took a seat at the head of the table.

"Yeah he went out to get juice" I pointed with a slight smile.

"Oh, that's weird" Rose commented. "We have heaps of juice here already" My face sat in a frown as I took a seat in between mom and Sarah, why would he go get more if they already had some?

"We don't have to wait" Ward offered with a chuckle. "Dig in" Everyone conversed in conversation once again, off in their own little worlds. I sat in silence as I pushed the food around around my plate, suddenly loosing my appetite.

●・○・●・○・●

"No, no, don't go down there" I worried as I bit my nails, sitting crossed legged on my bed while watching a horror movie. "No, no, no" I was basically on the edge of my bed as the character turned the corner.

A soft tapping on my window made me shriek and jump. Snapping my head to see JJ laughing at my reaction. I sighed of relief as I opened the window for him, swiftly jumping inside.

"You should've seen you're face" He chuckled.

"Ha ha, very funny" I sarcastically rolled my eyes as I watched my boy gush over my room.

"Woah" He whistled. "Your rooms huge"

"Wards money buys the best" I pursed my lips as the blonde flopped onto my bed.

"This is the most comfortable thing ever" He sighed as he laid in a starfish shape, moving his arms and legs in and out as he made an angel on my bed.

"What happened there?" I frowned as I traced the slight bruise on his cheek.

"Uh- I need to tell you something" He scrunched his nose as he sat up "And you're probably not going to like it"

"What happened" I sternly questioned.

"Rafe jumped me when I was leaving work"

"What?!" I shrieked as I sat a little further from the boy. "You're kidding" He shook his head as he pursed his lips. "Don't tell me you retaliated"